The Woodpecker

vegetablebelay

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

True story here -

A few years ago this bitch Crow built a nest in a tree next to my bedroom window. Every morning the goddamn baby birds would make a hell of a racket and wake me up. After a few days I went outside with my .12 gauge shotgun and blew the little fuckers all to hell. I slept good after that.

sexual_chocolate said:

There are no known specimens of Blue Jays in the NW.

Don't hurt the Stellar's Jay or the Starling, please.

starlings are an introduced species which may be killed with impunity. they are great targets for you to fly your GYRFALCON against.

sexual_chocolate said:

Hey, it wasn't the goddamn starling's fault it was introduced, ok?

At least if you're gonna kill kill kill, I think you should at least eat eat eat, foo'.

4 and 20 starlings, baked in a pie....

At least if you're gonna kill kill kill, I think you should at least eat eat eat, foo'.

Na, Starlings are like crows, trash birds that taste like shit. Give me a nice morning dove. It takes a bunch to make a meal, but when your limit in the SOuth is 10 a day, it adds up. Don't know if too much dove hunting goes on out here in PNW? smileysex5.gif

vegetablebelay said:

I have been getting a visit from a woodpecker every morning around 6:30 or 7:00. He sits up on top of my metal chimney and hammers away at the top of the chimney. The resonating chimney and fireplace roars through my house. He is quite wiley and takes off whenever I open the door to get a shot at him with the bb gun. He also takes off if I light a piece of newspaper and smoke him out but I don't want to get up in the morning to make a fire anymore. Suggestions?

wd-40 over the place where the peker pecks

• 4 years later...