YAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Scott_J

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But there are definitely people out there that feel that way. I've even heard things like, "Kill 'em all! Let god sort 'em out!". People are fucking sick. I just wanted to post some images of a more realistic result of these bombings, something the US media is too afraid to show.

trask said:

Numbnuts, none of us wants to see those pictures. They're not necessary.

That's exactly why they are necessary though. frown.gif Too many people want this to be a quick clean war, but it's not, and people should know the reality.

If only it could be over soon. frown.gif

snoboy said:

trask said:

Numbnuts, none of us wants to see those pictures. They're not necessary.

That's exactly why they are necessary though. frown.gif Too many people want this to be a quick clean war, but it's not, and people should know the reality.

If only it could be over soon. frown.gif

Bullshit, it's nothing more than cheap sensationalism. CNN-style reporting. I give Fox credit for not airing the POW footage. moon.gif

trask i would consider that balanced reporting.

all we see is the us might is right.

whats wrong with understanding the others suffering? it gives us all a better perspective to what really occuers. it is easy to say "kill those fuckers" without ever seeing it actually occur.

dalius said:

I've even heard things like, "Kill 'em all! Let god sort 'em out!".

I believe that quote is from the Albigensian Crusades - when the church ordered the extermination of the Cathars in like, say, 1200 or 1300 AD in southern France.

erik said:

trask i would consider that balanced reporting.

all we see is the us might is right.

whats wrong with understanding the others suffering? it gives us all a better perspective to what really occuers. it is easy to say "kill those fuckers" without ever seeing it actually occur.

i agree w/the sentiment but i already feel that way so seeing it just adds to the disturbing sense of doom i have about this war. I'd prefer not to see it here.

i would encourage everyone to take advantage of the internet and read some media sources not of US/British origin.

mattp said:

I believe that quote is from the Albigensian Crusades - when the church ordered the extermination of the Cathars in like, say, 1200 or 1300 AD in southern France.

Well, sadly enough, it seems like this quote is still alive and strong today. Some ideas never die.

minx said:

i would encourage everyone to take advantage of the internet and read some media sources not of US/British origin.

I wholeheartedly agree. Here are some that I know of...

World Press Review - this is a great summary of news from all over the globe, with little backgrounds on what stance each news source takes, how it is funded, etc...

Arab News

Arabia.com

Israeli paper

Chinese news agency

Indonesian weekly

Al-Jazeera - though it's in Italian, the government has blocked access to the english one

Baghdad civilian's daliy updates from within Bhagdad.

just to name a few.