Demoralizing the Troops

RobBob

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe that the $750 billion tax cut might go thru on top of that. As soon as this war is over, the economy will want to start crankin' up but the interest rates will skyrocket due to the huge deficit we are currently running and the amount we are willing to raise it to. Any recovery will effectively be choked off thumbs_down.gif

Necronomicon said:

tomcat said:

Necronomicon said:

Not to mention the 500 MILLION it cost for the air campaign on Saturday.

Money well spent. thumbs_up.gif

Do you have kids? They may benefit more from 500M$ spent on education than 500$M spent on war.

It's better than losing my kids to bio-terrorism.

IMHO.

tomcat said:

Necronomicon said:

tomcat said:

Necronomicon said:

Not to mention the 500 MILLION it cost for the air campaign on Saturday.

Money well spent. thumbs_up.gif

Do you have kids? They may benefit more from 500M$ spent on education than 500$M spent on war.

It's better than losing my kids to bio-terrorism.

IMHO.

Here's a happy family...

mdf241229.jpg

Billygoat said:

I can't believe that the $750 billion tax cut might go thru on top of that. As soon as this war is over, the economy will want to start crankin' up but the interest rates will skyrocket due to the huge deficit we are currently running and the amount we are willing to raise it to. Any recovery will effectively be choked off thumbs_down.gif

Its no doubt Bush Administration is inept at running our nation's economy and just about everything except reading polls and PR.

And even though Bush might be invading Iraq to appease his oil buddies and avenge the attempted assasination of his dad, its in the long-term interest of America and the world as a whole to get rid of Sadam's regime and proliferate organized and connected society and culture.

specialed said:

Billygoat said:

Its no doubt Bush Administration is inept at running our nation's economy and just about everything except reading polls and PR.

And even though Bush might be invading Iraq to appease his oil buddies and avenge the attempted assasination of his dad, its in the long-term interest of America and the world as a whole to get rid of Sadam's regime and proliferate organized and connected society and culture.

Yeah but, if we want to promote that kind of world, we shouldn't seek PAX Americana Roman style. However, I like the way those guys party thumbs_up.gif

tomcat said:

Necronomicon said:

oops..this is how we "drum up support in the Arab world"

_39006465_basra_girl203ap_body.jpg

AANYAftermathVictimSept13.jpg

Or maybe we should just wait for another event like this instead?

Fool. Amazingly enough, I have to clue you in on the fact that, as far as we know, Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Most of the alledged "terrorists" were Saudi (an oppressive regime we SUPPORT) and Osama considers Saddam to be an "infidel". SO, as far as Al Qaeda is concerned, Saddam and the US are in the same boat.

Necronomicon said:

tomcat said:

Necronomicon said:

oops..this is how we "drum up support in the Arab world"

_39006465_basra_girl203ap_body.jpg

AANYAftermathVictimSept13.jpg

Or maybe we should just wait for another event like this instead?

Fool. Amazingly enough, I have to clue you in on the fact that, as far as we know, Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Most of the alledged "terrorists" were Saudi (an oppressive regime we SUPPORT) and Osama considers Saddam to be an "infidel". SO, as far as Al Qaeda is conseder, Saddam and the US are in the same boat.

I was waiting for you to get flustered .. it's fun when you get all riled up. yellaf.gif

Just because you have been led to think Saddam's regime had nothing to do with 9/11, that doesn't mean you're right.

RobBob said:

veggy, when Saddam's govt capitulates in a few days, we're gonna have to call out the waaaambulance for all these naysayers.

OF COURSE they will capitulate. was there any question that we were not going to kick arab ass one way or another over there?

tomcat said:

Just because you have been led to think Saddam's regime had nothing to do with 9/11, that doesn't mean you're right.

Yes, best to shoot first I say. The rational foundation for any analysis, and indeed, for every government interested in global stability!