PUB CLUB 3-25

Dave_Schuldt

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the problem with you white people is you try to create a rift between the races.

hiltop is another neighborhood filled with people like yourselves. certainly they prolly have different economic status and enjoy different things in life, but they are still people.

i have no problem with hilltop.

weakmo!

erik said:

i think the problem with you white people is you try to create a rift between the races.

hiltop is another neighborhood filled with people like yourselves. certainly they prolly have different economic status and enjoy different things in life, but they are still people.

i have no problem with hilltop.

weakmo!

hilltop wasn't my place to spend a lot of time but i've never had a problem there at all. More probs in the park w/punk kids than i've had on hilltop

klenke said:

Yeah, hilltop is great! K-street is the only place I ever witnessed a big drug deal in plain sight...at the car idling behind me at a stoplight. The stoplight's green wasn't the only green I saw at that moment.

should i start listing off the "wrong" doings i have witnessed in seattle?? ummm pointless!!

and actually there is not much weed sold in the hilltop, it is mostly crack cocaine and meth.

wave.gif

I was speaking of wads of $$$ green. The cantfocus.gifmushsmile.gif "green" was very quick into the pocket, so don't know what it was, but, based on the thickness of the $$$ wad, it probably wasn't weed. Happened long ago when I was a high schooler. We used to purposely drive down K-Street just for kicks on our way downtown.

klenke said:

I was speaking of wads of $$$ green. The cantfocus.gifmushsmile.gif "green" was very quick into the pocket, so don't know what it was, but, based on the thickness of the $$$ wad, it probably wasn't weed. Happened long ago when I was a high schooler. We used to purposely drive down K-Street just for kicks on our way downtown.

We used to do the same thing when I was in high school - drive out there at night to scare the crap out of ourselves. Hilltop used to be a ton worse back in the day. Now it's just a generic lower income neighborhood.

wayne1112 said:

David can I carpool w you?

Are you talking to me. I'm NOT going to Tacoma just because 3 people said they'd show up, sorry. It's not my fault there are about 20 people who like to drink in Seattle every week. I know I'm not a regular, but that's my problem. Just too far from Bainbridge for me. I will be in Seattle if anyone else wants to get together. I like meeting new people.

PS: Skiing at Crystal was pretty good today!