you should go climbing!!!!

erik

i went this weekend and had a fabulous time! made a bunch of new friends and quite enjoyed the friends i was climbing with.

i see many of you wasted precious moments dwelling on the war. too bad for you!!

hope you all had a good weekend!

bigdrink.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i went skiing on saturday, drank way too much on saturday night at the powder to the people show in bend.... and then this is where it gets interesting...

i pass out around 1am (late for me) awake at 4 with the beginings of a serious hangover so i go to the kitchen for the preemptive strike, take some vitamin I, pound some water then go back to the bed room.

chinook (big mutt) apparently had been laboring all night and fusting up my bedroom cuz the place smelt like mad dog shit. i attempted to go back to sleep but the reek of his ass just made me want to blow chips

thus i spent the last hour of my slumber in the other bedroom. sunday, i tried to ski but was so salty and hung over that I was just a bitter person.

today is sunny and beauty up here at bachy and yes i will be skiing :P

Went to Mission Ridge for da weeekend. Nice ski hill they have there. Got some nice lil' freshiez yesterday morning in the upper chutes, and some sweet windpacked stuff. Looks like it's a great place for inbounds rando, lots of sweet turns to be had for a little walking. Look forward to going there next year! grin.gif

We got 20% off on lift tix there by showing our seasons passes for other areas, brought the price of an all day ticket to around 30$. Don't know if this is a springtime only offer or all the time.

did some training on sat-sun, had some extra time so went to the terrain park. had some fun there, but went off jump only to see some boarder hanging out underneath the ramp hellno3d.gifhellno3d.gif, tried to veer off the jump to avoid his fast-approaching destruction and totally wiped out in the process on some hard-packed snow. of course my skis did not land exactly parallel, so hurt my knee bad. cracked my goggles. damn boarders! madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif knee is really weird now. I don't notice any pain when walking, but sometimes when I bend it there is sharp pain on lateral side. probably hobbled for life rolleyes.gif

iain said:

did some training on sat-sun, had some extra time so went to the terrain park. had some fun there, but went off jump only to see some boarder hanging out underneath the ramp hellno3d.gifhellno3d.gif, tried to veer off the jump to avoid his fast-approaching destruction and totally wiped out in the process on some hard-packed snow. of course my skis did not land exactly parallel, so hurt my knee bad. cracked my goggles. damn boarders! madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif knee is really weird now. I don't notice any pain when walking, but sometimes when I bend it there is sharp pain on lateral side. probably hobbled for life rolleyes.gif

if you would have met up with us, you could have pulled some digits and not your knee!!!

the hotties were out in full force!!

fruit.gif