Prophecy:

Dr_Flash_Amazing

Nope, that's not what I meant. Bush got pulled down the street by the Rottweiler on the leash. (his fault)

BTW, I do not think homo sapiens is any different than he was in 1938. There is no modern world wisdom when things get unstable. Don't kid yourself.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is about Bush. Why is it that anytime someone wants to criticise Bush, others come out to side track the discussion by accusing us of "not supporting the troops"? I support our troops, but I think Bush has done a rotten job as president, in almost every measure: jobs, the economy, peace, relations with our neighbors, the deficit, civil rights, and the environment. It's all a disaster.

DFA, that piece from the Onion is really clever. So who wrote it? There is no attribution. And was it REALLY written on 18, January, 2001?

You know, I have to ask the question - are war protestors just that - war protestors - or are they anti-American? Why do I ask that question?

Because today there is war in a lot of other places - the constant war between Israel and Palestine, the war between Russia and Chechnya, just to name a few. Why isn't anyone protesting them? The Israeli/Palestinian conflict has much more far reaching affect than does the Iraq war. The Chechnyan war is much more brutal than anything we would even think of doing in Iraq. In fact, as someone pointed out, we spend billions to make sure that we limit the killing of innocents - that sure as hell isn't the case in Israel or Chechnya.

So why in the hell are we as Americans targeted for all this protest, and none for the Israelis or the Russians?

OK, so does somebody want to explain to me what 9/11 has to do with Saddam Hussein? NOTHING! Oh, I thought so. hellno3d.gif

Go ask any New Yorker. Half of NYC is going to be marching against this war on Saturday. You'd think that if NYC was against this and saw no connection between Saddam and BinLaden, that would mean something, right? There has never been any connection shown between the two, so don't use that to justify the war.

trask said:

Because today there is war in a lot of other places - the constant war between Israel and Palestine, the war between Russia and Chechnya, just to name a few. Why isn't anyone protesting them?

Trask, people have been protesting the Palestinian conflict for ages now. Where have you been? Did you hear that an American woman protesting the Israeli occupation just recently got run over by Israeli tanks that were detroying a Palestinian village? The big issue now is the war that we are starting today, so that's what people are focussing on.

dalius said:

OK, so does somebody want to explain to me what 9/11 has to do with Saddam Hussein? NOTHING! Oh, I thought so. hellno3d.gif

You'd think that if NYC was against this and saw no connection between Saddam and BinLaden, that would mean something, right? There has never been any connection shown between the two, so don't use that to justify the war.

i see the light now......BinLaden is Saddam's AVATAR! mushsmile.gif

I think you should bend down deep and suck a fart out of your own asshole. How's that trask, am I speaking more on your level now? Little trask understand better? boxing_smiley.gifthe_finger.gifboxing_smiley.gif

Word has it around here that you don't even know how to climb, trask. That true? hellno3d.gif

dalius said:

I think you should bend down deep and suck a fart out of your own asshole. How's that trask, am I speaking more on your level now? Little trask understand better? boxing_smiley.gifthe_finger.gifboxing_smiley.gif

Word has it around here that you don't even know how to climb, trask. That true? hellno3d.gif

fuck off you scum sucking shitball

you're just another useless piece of shit taking up space

go cash your welfare check