Prophecy:

Dr_Flash_Amazing

Looks like The Onion had it figured out back in '01!

http://www.theonion.com/onion3701/bush_nightmare.html

Bush: 'Our Long National Nightmare of Peace and Prosperity is Finally Over'

WASHINGTON, DC-Mere days from assuming the presidency and closing the door on eight years of Bill Clinton, president-elect George W. Bush assured the nation in a televised address Tuesday that "our long national nightmare of peace and prosperity is finally over."

"My fellow Americans," Bush said, "at long last, we have reached the end of the dark period in American history that will come to be known as the Clinton Era, eight long years characterized by unprecedented economic expansion, a sharp decrease in crime, and sustained peace overseas. The time has come to put all of that behind us."

Bush swore to do "everything in [his] power" to undo the damage wrought by Clinton's two terms in office, including selling off the national parks to developers, going into massive debt to develop expensive and impractical weapons technologies, and passing sweeping budget cuts that drive the mentally ill out of hospitals and onto the street.

During the 40-minute speech, Bush also promised to bring an end to the severe war drought that plagued the nation under Clinton, assuring citizens that the U.S. will engage in at least one Gulf War-level armed conflict in the next four years.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, jerkass, the time has come to wake up and realize that your president is needlessly endangering the lives of those troops who you supposedly support (Hello? Since when does "support" mean "enthusiastically send to die"?). The time has come to wake up and realize that our country is in the crapper while your president is pissing away money on tax cuts and military spending while the jobless rate skyrockets, huge companies are going tits up, and the stock market is dreaming of the days when it was only going down the toilet and not straight to hell.

But if you want to keep supporting the president that wants to kill our troops and ruin the country that you love, that's cool.

wave.gif

Skisports said:

I think trask is right stop your whinning and support our pres and troops is what needs to be done because bitching isn't going to help

Good idea! The morons will have their way regardless of what anyone says or thinks, so we might as well just go along with it and smile!

That's the kind of "firm resolve" your president likes to see!

I agree with you DFA. You should *not* shut the fuck up!

Fuck that. I'm so sick of hearing people say that it's "un-American" to question the presidency and Georgy's decision to go to war. You know what? It's "un-American" *not* to question what the fuck the presidency is doing and *not* to question going to war pre-emptively when the ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD IS AGAINST THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I too have family that is over in the Gulf right now, and I wish to god that they don't get killed or have to kill some innocent Iraqi people that are forced to fight for Saddam. They should not be over there risking their lives for this crap.

Bring on the flames. madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

dalius said:

I agree with you DFA. You should *not* shut the fuck up!

Fuck that. I'm so sick of hearing people say that it's "un-American" to question the presidency and Georgy's decision to go to war. You know what? It's "un-American" *not* to question what the fuck the presidency is doing and *not* to question going to war pre-emptively when the ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD IS AGAINST THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

thumbs_up.gifwell said. thumbs_up.gif

okay, I am going to show the world who "adventuregal" really is. Mary Fonti, known to many male victims throughout cyberspace as "adventuregal," is not the sweet gal she portrays:

bon1.jpg

You bozos who got all lathered up over that cutie you *thought* was adventuregal----hah! Just ask trask, who drove all the way to Minnesota to meet her for a beer, and had to call Greg W to pick him up. He was recovered, shivering in thong underwear, from a phone booth in the snow.

Use your heads, people!!

RobBob said:

You bozos who got all lathered up over that cutie you *thought* was adventuregal----hah! Just ask trask, who drove all the way to Minnesota to meet her for a beer, and had to call Greg W to pick him up. He was recovered, shivering in thong underwear, from a phone booth in the snow.

Use your heads, people!!

robknob

you say that like trask didnt like that??