Prophecy:

Dr_Flash_Amazing

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The following message is from Lt. Col. Rick Jones, a career U.S. Air Force officer presently stationed at the Pentagon. The event he experienced in a Pentagon cafeteria occurred only this week. His message is as follows:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just witnessed something I don't think I'll ever forget. I was down near the cafeteria in the Pentagon meeting a friend for lunch and I see a very large crowd of people inside. I walk in and soon find myself standing less than three feet away from our Commander-in-Chief and right beside the Secretary of Defense (and a bunch of Secret Service folks).

President Bush was walking around shaking hands and thanking all of us for what we do. He kept saying to people "Don't Worry" -- as if to say, I've got it under control. He must have shaken 1000 hands or more. What particularly struck me was his presence - not a particularly large man in stature, but he had an aura of a giant - a smile on his face, yet you can sense he was a man on a mission - a man of purpose and conviction there was just this feeling that he is THE MAN, and he is in charge - he had a quiet confidence that was deafening!

Then, a group of folks just behind me started singing God Bless America and, in no time, the entire room - which was packed - was singing the song. It was enough to give anyone goose bumps. If there was a dry eye in the place, I couldn't see it (probably because my eyes weren't too dry).

It was just one of those once-in-a-life-time experiences that I shall never forget. After God Bless America, there were a few chants of "USA-USA-USA," followed by a lot of applause. When President Bush finally made his way toward the entrance, he turned with his confident smile and waved at everyone, and the room just erupted in cheers and whistles and applause. I've been to professional football games where the noise wasn't that loud.

It was just such a wonderful experience and it made me:

1) So very happy that George W. Bush is our President and Commander-in-Chief.

2) So proud to be an American. Just thought I'd share,

Rick Lt. Col Rick Jones HQ USAF/ILMY

Dustin_B said:

The following message is from Lt. Col. Rick Jones, a career U.S. Air Force officer presently stationed at the Pentagon. The event he experienced in a Pentagon cafeteria occurred only this week. His message is as follows:

I just witnessed something I don't think I'll ever forget. I was down near the cafeteria in the Pentagon meeting a friend for lunch and I see a very large crowd of people inside. I walk in and soon find myself standing less than three feet away from our Commander-in-Chief and right beside the Secretary of Defense (and a bunch of Secret Service folks).

President Bush was walking around shaking hands and thanking all of us for what we do. He kept saying to people "Don't Worry" -- as if to say, I've got it under control. He must have shaken 1000 hands or more. What particularly struck me was his presence - not a particularly large man in stature, but he had an aura of a giant - a smile on his face, yet you can sense he was a man on a mission - a man of purpose and conviction there was just this feeling that he is THE MAN, and he is in charge - he had a quiet confidence that was deafening!

Then, a group of folks just behind me started singing God Bless America and, in no time, the entire room - which was packed - was singing the song. It was enough to give anyone goose bumps. If there was a dry eye in the place, I couldn't see it (probably because my eyes weren't too dry).

It was just one of those once-in-a-life-time experiences that I shall never forget. After God Bless America, there were a few chants of "USA-USA-USA," followed by a lot of applause. When President Bush finally made his way toward the entrance, he turned with his confident smile and waved at everyone, and the room just erupted in cheers and whistles and applause. I've been to professional football games where the noise wasn't that loud.

yellaf.gifyellaf.gif was that off some duck'n'cover footage or some special on bikini atoll? I'm going to bovine university! (see simpsons)

Salt Lake City District Attorney David Yocom said in reference to "alleged" kidnapper Brian David Mitchell, "We're not dealing with a religious zealot. We're dealing with a sexual predator." After the indiscretions of Rev. Jesse Jackson, Jimmy Swaggart, and Jim Baker, that goes without saying.

Szyjakowski said:

freeclimb9 said:

A dozen, or so, Iraqi soldiers have already marched into northern Iraq and surrendered. Saddam better wake up and smell the hummus.

is this true....sources....we need confirmation of this blabber

found it myself via DFA website link on Meet the people thread:

web page Can't you smell the shit, err i mean propaganda......

Szy, I wouldn't call those who enlisted "weak minded." Military service has replaced all kinds of other college funding, and for many folks, enlisting is the best way to find a route from the life they have to a life they want. The land of opportunity only offers so many opportunities to those with limited resources, and the military is one of the few choices offered. I do think the recruiters tend to gloss over the little issue of possible death and maiming, but you can't make fun of those who joined up because you managed to find a different path.

Dustin_B said:

Funny how President Bush could just show up at the Pentagon totally unannounced and unexpected. Why, you'd think Bush's visit to the Pentagon might have been in the news or something recently. And he showed up just to cruise into the cafeteria and shake some hands?

Of course ... rolleyes.gif

This'll get debunked by Snopes soon enough.

Off_White said:

Szy, I wouldn't call those who enlisted "weak minded." Military service has replaced all kinds of other college funding, and for many folks, enlisting is the best way to find a route from the life they have to a life they want. The land of opportunity only offers so many opportunities to those with limited resources, and the military is one of the few choices offered. I do think the recruiters tend to gloss over the little issue of possible death and maiming, but you can't make fun of those who joined up because you managed to find a different path.

they still follow direct orders, right? maybe i am jaded or somethin yet, my grandfather served in WW2 and came home, my dad drafted in Veitnam but, got 1-y (?think thats what its called) due to having too many broken bones (the skull fracture when he was 10 did it for him). I just have deep issues against our countries big brother ways and crap. But then if we didn't do it, who would? Either way, I am proud to be an American, Lucky too.

bigdrink.gif