Ashcroft to sing at the UN

Off_White

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I've seen him sing this before, giving an impromptu performance on the sidewalk in New York City ,I think, slapping himself in the face with the fat rind off an uncooked steak and leaking piss through his pants. Fucking LOON! Given his role in the government, this is some seriously scary shit.

i think ashcroft is doing a good job reducing the right to be oneself. i am afriad his skewed thinking may have infected poor innncent worldly thinking and great guy jja's impresionable mind!

may we hope Jah comes from the sky and blesses the haters, inducing harmony and love between all brothers and sisters!

The Pres Blows: Bill Clinton Jam Session. I actually have this album. Clinton playing tenor saxophone with a jazz band in Prague covering Summertime. The guy wasn't bad for an amateur.

No One Ever Said He Was Stan Getz

"When the President has problems passing his bills in Congress, he should threaten them with one hour of his sax playing. Then he would have no problems with filibustering. What he lacks in skill, talent, imagination, technique and swing, he more than makes up for with desire and hustle." -- Jazz great (and Democrat) Wynton Marsalis, commenting on the President's new CD, Bill Clinton Jam Session: The Pres Blows...