Beer Drinking Rally Tomorrow

Cpt.Caveman

http://mapsonus.switchboard.com/bin/maps-maponly/usr=~3be6bd5c.916a0.665a .5/c=2/formName=setclickpost

I hope this image above turns out grin.gif" border="0 If not here is the address:35 W. Sunset Way, Issaquah, WashingtonTel: (425) 557-1911

I'll be there around 6 PM and welcome anyone to guzzle beer and shoot the shit and or give me some route info wink.gif" border="0 Where's that damn Lambone and Wotan of Ballard confused.gif" border="0[big Drink][big Drink][big Drink][big Drink]

[ 11-05-2001: Message edited by: Cpt.Caveman ]

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After an unsuccesful attempt to secure some Krispy Kreams at 8:30 I arrived at the pub. Right away I noticed an election party for some poor politician dominated the scene. In the corner sat a group of fleece clad drinkers mostly involved in intense conversation. I also noticed Caveman sitting at another table with some rough looking guys across the room. I went over and said hi to a crusty looking guy sharing the table with Caveman

"hi - is this the Cascade Climbers table?"

"no"

" come on man, don't give me a hard time I know climbers when I see them, I am Bronco...blah blah blah"

Caveman notices me chatting with my new friend and yells across the table "HEY ITS BRONCO! do you know that old dude? let me introduce you to the Cascade Climbers table" and he leads me over to the fleece clad group in the corner and promplty introduces me to

CavewomanTimLMattMattPDr. JayHikerwaJERRY SANCHEZTo the TopA bald guy with a goatee (I didn't get your name, sorry)

The evening proceded as you might expect with beta spewed everywhere and beer swilled [big Drink] (not spilled). Pretty gregarious all around.

On the way home, I went back to Krispy Kreams thinking it certainly would have cleared out by now, to find still and hour wait. mad.gif" border="0

from Broncos qoute: On the way home, I went back to Krispy Kreams thinking it certainly would have cleared out by now, to find still and hour wait.

Bronco: JERRY and I went there at 11:15 and the police told us it was an hour plus wait (drive thru), and I asked him what the longest it has been since the opening: he replied "six hours!"...In the distance someone yelled the cops should have free donuts....Reminds me of the beany babies and cabbage patch dolls....why didn't you save me one JERRY! [Wazzup] PS nice meeting you all.

[ 11-07-2001: Message edited by: To The Top ]

[ 11-07-2001: Message edited by: To The Top ]

wow, there were cops at crispy cremes? I worked in a donut shop once, and the cops wouldn't set foot inside! Once, there were SIX cop cars in the parking lot busting some druggy, but they never came in! I should have put a donut on the window or something to draw them in, they wouldn't have been able to resist, heh heh.

But I thought they tried to avoid that whole po-po/donut stereotype, and hung out in subway instead. Good to know that seattle's finest don't worry about stereotypes and follow their natural donut urges. smile.gif" border="0

[ 11-07-2001: Message edited by: MysticNacho ]

MN--

These were not Seattle cops! They are ok and I climb/scramble with some of them. These are Issaquah cops, and yes, there was traffic control there. Issaquah has more SUV's that fight for parking/line spots very aggressivly, and it would require a cop to maintain the peace. The Issaquah police are bored, and troll the p-lots for criminals in their spare time....just ask my old roommate (aressted!)--they should work and try to catch those Tiger Mtn breakins---a couple of miles from Krispy Kream.

PS--if you worked at Dunkin' Donuts, no wonder! grin.gif" border="0

I now live less than 3 miles from Krispy Kreme's corporate headquarters. While visiting, one can marvel at the great River Of Oil, watching the nervous but excited young donuts make their way downstream towards fame and fortune. Farther along, one may be blesed with a glimpse of sunlight flickering through the mystical Glaze Waterfall. If one looks closely, some of the older, more mature donuts may be seen solemnly passing beneath the falls in their baptismal rite of ascension.

It truly is an illuminating pilgrimage. I will never look at the world the same way again.

And you guys thought cops just snarfed donuts for the sugar. No, it goes way beyond that my friends...............