Funny things the clueless say...

Greg_W

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the critique, DFA. Sheesh, a bunch of sensitive people here. I was just sharing a funny thing that happened over the weekend and people get all bent.

jkrueger, calm down, you'll wet yourself.

Sexual Chocolate, I don't listen to Rush; not my style.

Skisports, I never said I chased her down, dude. hellno3d.gif I did give her your e-mail address, though.

Edited by Greg_W

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Don't be too crushed. He didn't call you gay or threaten to shoot you, nor did he call into question your masculinity or sociopolitical views.

Why be specific when you can just say "you don't know shit about shit" and cover it all? I'd say it's sly wit taken to a whole new level.

chuck - yeah. I DID give her water!!! C'mon you liberal wealth re-distributors, I did a good deed: I redistributed my wealth of water to someone less fortunate!!! And...and...it made me feel GOOD!!!! Maybe I should give away more of my stuff!!! Wait, what?!??!?!?!?! Let's not get carried away, here. Hey, I helped her out and got a chuckle out of it in return; just spreading the humor that I found to bring joy to your hearts. WOW!!! There I go again!! This is FUN!!!!

Greg_W said:

Thanks for the critique, DFA. Sheesh, a bunch of sensitive people here. I was just sharing a funny thing that happened over the weekend and people get all bent.

jkrueger, calm down, you'll wet yourself.

Sexual Chocolate, I don't listen to Rush; not my style.

Skisports, I never said I chased her down, dude. hellno3d.gif I did give her your e-mail address, though.

Greg, remember you're dealing with the class nerds here. The ones we laughed at at school and pushed their heads in the urinals.

jkrueger said:

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

Don't be too crushed. He didn't call you gay or threaten to shoot you, nor did he call into question your masculinity or sociopolitical views.

Why be specific when you can just say "you don't know shit about shit" and cover it all? I'd say it's sly wit taken to a whole new level.

jason, it's called, telling you what I really think isn't worth my time so I'll throw that out.

klenke said:

I have to admit there were times when I've been short on water and I wanted to brush to get the dregs and oil from another sordid dehydrated meal off my teeth. Should I brush my teeth and waste the water or not, I'd ask myself.

You don't need water to brush your teeth. You can just....

....swallow.

trask said:

Greg, remember you're dealing with the class nerds here. The ones we laughed at at school and pushed their heads in the urinals.

How did those pink cakes taste trask? Are they just like hostess snowballs? that's what they look like so I was just wondering.

Billygoat said:

Give on Greg! Feel the love!

Trask, methinks you are the guy who didn't talk to anyone cause he was so shy and anti-social and you would be out hunting humans at Mcdonalds if you did not have this site to connect with your fellow sisters and brothers.... Geek_em8.gif

Nope, small town jock and hellraiser. Still am.