• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

iain said:

i was hoping it would accentuate my rugged, tough side rolleyes.gif

If you could freeze him with his mouth open, I think that effect could be pulled off. There's just something inherently funny (at least to me) in the continuous opening and closing of his mouth. yellaf.gif Have him hold his nose and drink a glass of water maybe? confused.gif

Erik-

I gotto go with you on the Ween front.

I remember a near brawl at Blue Lk parking lot last summer when I rolled in blaring the Pod. Apparently I ruined someones parking lot experience - he couldn't hear the highway noise over the music.

If it's too loud... the_finger.gif

jon said:

Huh? Audioslave is probably the best album of the year.

Perhaps. But just find it amusing how the old whine (Soundgarden, which was yet another rip off of LedZep) in new bottles sells just fine. Such is the nature of pop.

adventuregal said:

iain said:

If you could freeze him with his mouth open, I think that effect could be pulled off. There's just something inherently funny (at least to me) in the continuous opening and closing of his mouth. yellaf.gif Have him hold his nose and drink a glass of water maybe? confused.gif

i have the perfect t-rex to toughen iain up and i can't get the darn thing to work.

minx said:

adventuregal said:

iain said:

i have the perfect t-rex to toughen iain up and i can't get the darn thing to work.

I like Iain just the way he is tongue.gif Even if he isn't my #1 fan any more wink.gif

bobinc said:

jon said:

Huh? Audioslave is probably the best album of the year.

Perhaps. But just find it amusing how the old whine (Soundgarden, which was yet another rip off of LedZep) in new bottles sells just fine. Such is the nature of pop.

You old guys crack me up!

"Nothing sounds as good as so and so used to."

"Everything nowadays is a rip off of so and so"

"Nothing beats so and so on eight track"

the_finger.gif

audioslut would be ok if only the singer would shut up and too bad morello/wilk (cant remember which one) doesnt get to pretend he's a dj anymore and make the scratchy guitar noise; reduced to standard cock rockin' accompaniment to some singer who sucked so much his own band dumped him. tongue.giftongue.gif

Dru said:

audioslut would be ok if only the singer would shut up and too bad morello/wilk (cant remember which one) doesnt get to pretend he's a dj anymore and make the scratchy guitar noise; reduced to standard cock rockin' accompaniment to some singer who sucked so much his own band dumped him. tongue.giftongue.gif

Morello = guits

Wilk = drums