AlpineK in jail.

crazyjizzy

My good buddy AlpineK is in the King County Jail, awaiting extradition to Central Oregon. He badly needs a lawyer and bail money.

A team of Terrebones finest, led by CI Dick Pumpington, hauled AlpineK off last night. He is charged with one count of "Assisting in the impersonation of a climber", and one count of "conspirosy to commit the same". He has been offered a plea deal, but has refused, stating "I ratted rat in '91, and I'm still paying for that".

The authorities are trying to break AlpineK in their search for a CC crime moll.

If anyone knows who this cad is, please contact the Terrebone Joint Task Force, or PM Dick Pumpington.

Thank You for helping our friend. He is as much a victim as any of us!

Edited by iceguy

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The real truth is AlpineK was seen running out of a Ballard convience store with a case of Red Bull (no surprise) and the show COPS filmed this and he was bithering something about being a climber not a crimer but the public didnt understand. A poll will be online on how and which method will be used to save this moderator. Details later.

TTT

At an early morning arraignment hearing, AlpineK was recorded as shaking his head and growling, "I am not a criminal," a la Richard Nixon. During his exit from the courtroom, he attacked a bailiff who apparently resembled a sportclimber who backed into AlpineK's car 6 months previous. AlpineK is in lockdown.

i heard he voltuntarily went back to jail to see his life long love....

3 strikes and your out has been especially hard in al[inek's life, his mother, his brother and know his lover have all been incarcirated.

what a tribute to love. to return to jail to be with your loved ones!!!

yellaf.gif