Sadamn really is a nice guy

eternalX

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i still think G-Diddy is a complete yutz, but what he has done (probably inadvertently) is bring to light the sick ass shit that saddam is doing... is he anybetter than Hitler? not really... fuck shooting a man and then charging the family for the bullets?!?! gassing thousands of Kurds (genocide) and summary killings... we did something in Germany in the 40's... but the hippies are gonna stop the fight to fix this? hell no! i am against a war in iraq led by Shrubs, but this guy has got to go! are the Germans and French blind!?!? even if the guy doesn't have W.o. M.D. he still needs to be booted out... pitty.gif

About 3 or 4 weeks ago on the History Ch. there was a special on Sadamn and his family. Very enlightening. The old adage "like father like son" was so true in this case.

The problem with the US military taking him out is that we don't do it the right way. With a family line like this the ENTIRE family needs to be terminated. When I say this I MEAN the entire family. If not there will be hell to pay down the road from a surviving member. Now, for you faint at heart you'll say, "if we do that then we are no better than him"(to do this job right it needs to be done completely in this case if not we will live to regrete it).This is my take on the issue. If we decide not to do it right then lets not do a damn thing and let the fucking Muslims deal with the problem themselves. Sooner or later they will decide he has to go and it will be done. He is an embarrassment to the religion from what I have read and heard. The more the news media shows his dirty little world to the rest of the world the better in my opinion as this will expose his direct conflict with the religion. Example, he supposedly had a copy of the Koran made with his blood. This is in conflict with the teaching of Allah from what the Muslim scholar said on the interview I watched. The scholar grimaced when he discussed the Koran made of Sadamn's blood. Maybe the media is the best way to get fid of the guy and his family.