RURP

layton

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Three Midgets walk into a bar, which happens to be across the street from the building where they produce the gennis world records... They sit at the bar and order a drink... One of them ask the bar tender, "whats this gennis thing about across the street?" the Bar tender tells them and the first midget says "I have really small hands, Bet I could win the record for the smallest hands". so the first midget goes across the street and sure enough he comes back and he has the smallest hands... The second midget says, "hell, I got the smallest feet, I'll go over there and set the record; sure enough the second midget had the smallest feet... Well the third gets up and say "well you guys aren't going to have all the fun, I bet you guys I have the smallest dick", the bar tender looks at him and says, "you think so huh, lets see that little sucker then". The third midget wips it out, and they all agree "that is one small pecker". So he goes over and when he comes back he looks sad. They ask, "well did you win".

The third midget says, "No, and just who does this Trask charictor think he is"....

bigdrink.gif