• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Toast

Help: What to do with my niece?

realy it doesn't matter where you GO or what you DO, just so long as you pay attention. She is old enough she might have some ideas too. smile.gif

What about going down to the Ballard Locks? Seeing them in action for the first time is pretty cool. And isn't there an underwater viewing area for the fish ladder there, too? That's excellent kid fodder. Then you can head to Maritime Pacific's Jolly Roger tap room for a pint of Night Watch. bigdrink.gif

Take her roller skating and then to one of those young girl shops at the mall where she can get shit for her hair and all that spangly stuff that pre-teen gurlZ dig. Then stop by the music store and get her Avril Lavigne's new CD. You'll be a hit.

thats a great idea... took my kiddos to the roller rink a cupple of months ago, and they loved it. although lets face it, somethings never change, my boys spent more time playing video games than they did skating rolleyes.gifwink.gif

I guarantee ya she'll dig it....and the young gunZ. tongue.gif

(no need to thank me, trask just knows what women of all ages like) wink.gif hehehehe

I went on that duck ride in Seattle. The ride where they re-outfitted the world war II amphibeous craft. They first tour seattle, then they drive into Lake Union, it was neat. Space Needle is cool too. Pike Place Market. thumbs_up.gif