Things that cost more than they should

allison

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

iain said:

ever bought gas in England or France? Gas is dirt cheap here, even at $1.80.

Perhaps you are correct and gas should be more expensive than it is? If the price of gas factored in all of the hell that we must go through to get it, as well as environmental damages involved, it would be significantly more expensive! What monetary price should we put on war, the loss of human life, oil spills, etc...

yeah if gas cost $5 a gallon as it does in some areas of Europe I'd think twice about driving a lot of places. As it is, no one really cares about driving a few blocks here and there. You could rake in a ton of revenue off the guzzlers out there too. You'd have to have some considerations for those who need gas for their businesses and stuff, but at face value I wouldn't mind paying more.

Dr_Flash_Amazing said:

iain said:

hmm, my mom used to shove carrots down my throat when I was little and all I got was some yellowish skin.

Didn't you choke on them? That's a big vegetable to swallow without chewing, let alone by force!

no my mom just digested them, puked them up on the counter, and I gobbled them down like a baby seagull.