Dr_Flash_Amazing

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

HA HA HA...

No...Mr. 666 already exposed me in our brief internet encounter... ha ha ha rolleyes.gif

Didn't get down to smith this weekend but headed to squamish instead...fun in the sun, but really really cold in the shade...

Hey...anybody cragging locally this weekend? Looks stellar and if Valentine's day weekend falls through for anyone, i'd be interested in some craggin'!!!

HA HA HA...

No...Mr. 666 already exposed me in our brief internet encounter... ha ha ha rolleyes.gif

Didn't get down to smith this weekend but headed to squamish instead...fun in the sun, but really really cold in the shade...

Hey...anybody cragging locally this weekend? Looks stellar and if Valentine's day weekend falls through for anyone, i'd be interested in some craggin'!!!

wouldn't that be an unfortunate way to get you uuuhhhh *boys* back in the pickle jar?

DFA: it's rather unlike you to commit such a linguistic gaff, but as I'm sure you are aware the character in Tolkien's saga is "Gollum" whereas a "golem" is a homunculus usually made from clay, and animated by magic.

Geek_em8.gifwhy don't you mention how many Hit Dice it has too? Geek_em8.gifrolleyes.gif

DFA: it's rather unlike you to commit such a linguistic gaff, but as I'm sure you are aware the character in Tolkien's saga is "Gollum" whereas a "golem" is a homunculus usually made from clay, and animated by magic.

A valid point, Mr. OW, but perhaps some insight into this little gaffe would help you understand why the Doctor would make such an error. I.e., you might ponder how well you keep homonymous characters of Jewish mythology and Tolkienian fantasy straight after a fistful of Vicodin with a nitrous chaser. Surely you can relate to this particular predicament?

That may be true, but when my significant other forgets my b-day, I tend to forget valentine's day...Whatcha think about that???

I'm getting senile as i age....

I am of two minds here:

1) you so right baby she OWES YOU

2) two wrongs don't make a right. You would actualy HAVE MORE leverage if you went all out for valintines day and poured on the GUILT... but don't tell her I said so wink.gif