"Latest Threads" is back

gapertimmy

Sorry it took so long, but i have modified the search page to mimic the old bbs system a tad bit. first off, if you do a search now, it will pull up all the ORIGINAL posts, not all of the last replies, so you get a list of the threads themselves not a bunch of RE: BLAH BLAH (it would show the last X number of posts posted, so if the last 20 posts were on the same thread, thats what it would show)

And you can now build your own favorite searches like last 40, last 25 without spray, and even cool ones like last 40 posted in the Trip Reports forums etc... just click the searc link and play around, but here are a few pre-defined searches:

Today's Latest Threads

Last 40 Posts (All Forums)

Last 25 Posts in Trip Reports

you get the idea, if there is interes, i may mod a bit more to pull over a summary of each post as well, ,let me know if you would like that.

tim

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

timmy, i can't get "the last 40 threads" to lock in on my desktop (i use as a starter icon) like before... wazzup with that?

if you use Internet Explorer, visit the last 40 page:

http://www.cascadeclimbers.com/threadz/dosearch.php?Cat=&Forum=All_Forums&Words=&Match=Entire+Phrase&Old=1day&Limit=40&lt=1

and go to TOOLS | OPTIONS

set your home page to the current page, then when you start up IE, the top 40 will be your home page

FWIW-

on the entrance page, the CURRENT THREADS, is a similar snapshot now, the last 20 posts on all forums.

the next add on will be a side bar in certain windows, like the forum list, that will have some of the Entrance3 page features, Current Threads, Who's Online, etc easily accessible for your spraying pleasure.