• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
allthumbs

State of the Nation Address

long ago wasn't the state of the union given from the oval office with out an aploding audiance???

politics is moon.gif

but that said, have you noticed how the euro (and CDN $$ too but not much) is climbing against the dollar, american unemployment and debt are skyrocketing, gold is rising etc. and no one has caught osama or mullah omar yet? and what about north korea? are they still on the axis of evil or did they get sent down to the minors cause they have nukes but no oil.

Dru, fuck Korea. They're all about threats for economic gain. They may be insane, but they're not stupid. The last thing they want is nukes in Japan, and Bush will put them there if they don't shut their fucking pie holes. And dat's dat! smirk.gif

I think N Korea's response shows you the danger of our "preemptive attack" doctrine. It's like asking for unconditional surrender. N Korea's got nothing to lose. They know that they're next on the list after we clean up from our session on Iraq so they might as well provocate now and try to get something for it. Which they did.

DFA - I hate your liberal ass. Fuck off, you pantywaste.

Greg, why are you so mean? confused.gif

I was just told that I have lots of fire in my starsigns, so chalk it up to that. Otherwise, I'm sick of whiny, uppity liberals.

And I'm sick of angry, know-it-all conservatives who get pissed and angry whenever someone proves them wrong.

or morons who cannot read what the type and then refuse to listen to another perspective, cause they are right. and these same people also have to use abusive tactics in all forms on communication.

wtf???

And I'm sick of angry, know-it-all conservatives who get pissed and angry whenever someone proves them wrong.

Hey, fucko. DFA didn't prove me wrong, he just gave a different opinion. Go back to the hole you've been hiding, you fucking punk.

DFA - I hate your liberal ass. Fuck off, you pantywaste.

Greg, why are you so mean? confused.gif

I was just told that I have lots of fire in my starsigns, so chalk it up to that. Otherwise, I'm sick of whiny, uppity liberals.

But Greg, you fucking idiot, Trask was the one who was being uppity and whining about Dems not applauding the president, and then you started whining along with him. What's up with that? Or are whiny, uppity conservatives somehow different? cantfocus.gif

DFA, I wasn't whining about anything. Merely stating the obvious and setting morons straight. Jeez you guys are thick as bricks. Viva la Reps! evils3d.gif

Hey, fucko. DFA didn't prove me wrong, he just gave a different opinion. Go back to the hole you've been hiding, you fucking punk.

Oh, my bad again, I didn't realize different opinions warrented "DFA - I hate your liberal ass. Fuck off, you pantywaste." Silly me.

You know we have this same argument weekly. When will you libs. finally let it go and admit you're licked...all over. Bwahahaha

Wastoids. Sober up...cut your hair, and get in line for reorientation training. Courtesy of Uncle Sam. No more liberal whining will be tolerated in post 9/11 USA.

We'll admit that when you conservatives let go and admit you're all a bunch of hypocrites spouting off undeducated horseshit..... just like the rest of us

politics is moon.gif

but that said, have you noticed how the euro (and CDN $$ too but not much) is climbing against the dollar, american unemployment and debt are skyrocketing, gold is rising etc. and no one has caught osama or mullah omar yet? and what about north korea? are they still on the axis of evil or did they get sent down to the minors cause they have nukes but no oil.

The US policy vis a vis Korea is to invade Iraq.

Wastoids. Sober up...cut your hair, and get in line for reorientation training. Courtesy of Uncle Sam. No more liberal whining will be tolerated in post 9/11 USA.

Where do I line up for my yellow star? INS?

MysticNacho - I'm sure Trask and I would be happy to meet you in person and discuss your feelings.

Oh, you can bet your socks on that one, Bronco! I'll school those conservative hogwashes with my crass liberal wit. It'll be ugly! madgo_ron.gif