Fux Follies

tvashtarkatena

Been watching FOX from the used treadmill I bought my wife for her birthday. They always come through with something:

Caption under an interview with Pat Boone:

"Legendary Entertainer"

Regarding Manny Pacquiao:

"Pound per pound, better than Mohammed Ali"

Last night led a story with "Wisconsin National Guard On Alert", ostensibly due to a protest at the capitol. Turns out it's state workers - the National Guard is mentioned in a strike contingency plan as a labor source. LOL

Michele Bachmann accused the Democrats of trying to create a 'nanny state' for subsidizing breast pumps for low income women.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, if you can't find something to jerk off too at foxnews.com you're either really blind, or really uncreative :)

in 7 years of near daily visiting that site, i've never seen it a day w/o a blond bimbo and at least one article about getting yer nut on somewhere on the damn page

I've found their site fascinating. They cater to the political views of the Christian Right, yet they feature lots of what some on the right would consider sinful. No more or less principled that any other mainstream news outlet on the web.

I've found their site fascinating. They cater to the political views of the Christian Right, yet they feature lots of what some on the right would consider sinful. No more or less principled that any other mainstream news outlet on the web.

indeed - not satan by any means is fox, more like the jolly-chap who runs into the circle-k to get satan a pack of smokes :)