New forum look

olyclimber

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had this happen last week but don't think it has anything to do with CC.com. I received returned emails as "blocked" from msn.com, gmail.com, hotmail.com and live.com on 11/29 but it seemed to have been resolved by 11/30. What did you guys do to my computer and iPhone???

Moderators!!! :lmao:

I've seen some of these emails and they have nothing to do with cc.com. It sounds like there was a problem with the Live.com/Hotmail servers.

Has anyone had a problem with their browser crashing under a web browser other then IE9? We really want to resolve these problems but are having a hard time pinpointing it.

• 3 years later...

Are there any archived photos available of cc.com prior to the redesign? I realized the other night that I can't even remember what it looked like before 2012 - and I had visited for 8 years prior to that. It feels, as Ivan would say, that we've always been at war with Oceania.

Are there any archived photos available of cc.com prior to the redesign? I realized the other night that I can't even remember what it looked like before 2012 - and I had visited for 8 years prior to that. It feels, as Ivan would say, that we've always been at war with Oceania.

https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.cascadeclimbers.com