Human Shields

plexus

Got this from the Web...should stir things up a little bit.

A first wave of mainly Western volunteers will leave London this weekend on a convoy bound for Iraq to act as "human shields" at key sites and populous areas in case of a U.S.-led war on Baghdad.

"The potential for white Western body parts flying around with the Iraqi ones should make them think again about this imperialist oil war," organizer Ken Nichols, a former U.S. marine in the 1991 Gulf War (news - web sites), told Reuters.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ken is stupid, wrong, a disgrace to the uniform he wore, and probably soon to be dead. Good riddance to that fuck. madgo_ron.gifmadgo_ron.gif

Probably right on all counts, depending on your point of view. I have a feeling that this one won't work out like they planned. Is this a candidate for the Darwin Awards? Certainly an honorable mention. "I wanted to be a human shield against carpet bombing" Those bombs are sooooo selective.

I agree with trying to stop the war, but the approach, it seems, is fundamentally flawed and assumes too much.

I remember a group like this that was planning to camp in the desert prior to Desert Storm and block the US tanks from rolling into Iraq. Never heard anything about it again.

I figured they were either run over by tanks and nobody noticed or they didn't make it to their destination. Seemed kinda silly to me anyway, like setting up some tents in the rolling plains of Nebraska to stop cattle from stampeding to South Dakota. Silly people!

fruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.giffruit.gif

MEMO

To: Trask

Re: Human Shield

Trask,

It has come to our attention that you are an able-bodied male of reasonable mental capacity, between the ages of 18 and 65. Given these factors and your birth date, you are being drafted into Operation Human Shield, effective immediately. Please report to the nearest recruitment center for your deployment orders and a tetanus shot.

We thank you for selflessly giving yourself in an effort to save humans.

Sincerely,

Yombo Wobbershomps

President, Operation Human Shield

321 Bomza Way

Baltimore, MD 30764

Edited by Dr_Flash_Amazing

MEMO

To: Human Shield

Re: Human Shield

Morons,

It has come to my attention that you are recruiting able-bodied males of reasonable mental capacity, between the ages of 18 and 65. Given these factors and your penchant for idiocy, may you and all your cohorts die a timely, bloody death at the hands of Dubya. Please report to the gates of Baghdad for your bullet.

I thank you for selflessly giving yourself in the effort to eradicate morons and wankers.

Sincerely,

trask