• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Dru

Should Dru Move To Baffin Island

Should Dru Move To Baffin?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Should Dru Move To Baffin?

What about the ice climbing? Would be pretty easy access. Just get on your sled and drive across the Ocean! You can also pick up base jumping while you are at it! It is the mecca so I've heard. Mattp, as for Jackson, MS. Probably the hottest number of girls per block in the US (also the dumbest) with a close second being Athens, GA.

as for Jackson, MS. Probably the hottest number of girls per block in the US (also the dumbest) with a close second being Athens, GA.
nothing quite like a state full of dumb kissing cousins.

NB: Iqaluit isa "dry town", you can order drinks in the restaurant/bar, but you cant buy beer and take it home with you bigdrink.giffrown.gif

we can take up a collection and ship it to ya'

nothing quite like a state full of dumb kissing cousins.

I thought you'd be in to geting two hot cousins at the same time! That kind of kinkiness is right up your alley, is it not? Damn, too hot cousins, or sisters, or mom and daughter! Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!! Sissssssterrrrrsss......(Drooling icon here)

I don't know if it was the right thing to do or not, but I just turned the offer down....