Spray = ?

texplorer

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for my contribution to the situation, Tex, but I for one enjoy having the opportunity to discuss politics with completely nutty viewpoints like those held by Fairweather and GregW, Peter Puget and Trask -- there is no other forum (some place where we didn't at least pretend to have some common interest in climbing though Trask may not quite apply here) where I'd be able to do so as easily.

I must admit to succumbing to the lure of political spray and honestly think that it is more interesting than bolting spray which always seems to me at least to be only a thin veneer covering another issue altogether. By the way I may get a bit spirited in the spray area at times but I don't intend to be an ass to anyone and while I try not to be sometimes I fall short of my goal.

But since you brought it up, I think those new bolts on top of the pillar on the first pitch of Godzilla shouldn't be chopped as they are less intrusive than the collection of slings. Someone should put some chainns up tho. smirk.gif