if god exists, evidence he's an asshole...

ivan

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By now you know of the relative benefits of calamine lotion?... Back in the day, I found it helped.

I recall an ill fated W Face excursion on the Beacon that resulted in an epic dose. Miserable. It was, um, everywhere...

We don't allow that shit to grow over here on the E side...

d

calamine doesn't do much more than make me feel even more disgusting - benadryl kinda/sorta helps - steroids just make me angry :)

currently enjoying reptilian skin all over my eyes, ears, face, neck, hands, arms, armpits, chest and...uh...uh...uh...

the-big-lebowski-script-nihilists_640_204_s_c1_center_top_0_0.jpg

I'm dying to know where you got poison oak this time of year. I've always been under the impression that it wasn't until spring - at the earliest, that the oily leaves were present.

Shows how much I know. I'm just a silly girl taking a nap on a lazy afternoon. ;)

jungle cliff out at broughtons - aiding some 5.12 route that must not have been done in a long, long time given the cables of oak dominating the crack and the fact that the anchor bolts were covered in 3 inch thick moss :)

I feel your pain. Had many a battle with the oak working as a land surveyor. Regular routine was stripping down in the garage, throwing all clothes directly in the wash and showering cold with Tecnu. Followed up with a complete wash of boots, vest, compass, machete, steering wheel... Usually the wife wouldn't come near me for the first 48... Tecnu was the key

i have a vast supply of technu but it doesn't seem to do much for me, beyond perhaps just spreading the loving-urioshol to every nook n' cranny that got missed the first time around :)

this recent attack was frustrating - i was wearing 3 damn layers of clothes essentially and only had my face, neck and fingers exposed - stripped and washed/technu-ed the protruding parts, then showered, then prayed to jeebus - i'm blaming jeebus :)

i have a vast supply of technu but it doesn't seem to do much for me, beyond perhaps just spreading the loving-urioshol to every nook n' cranny that got missed the first time around :)

this recent attack was frustrating - i was wearing 3 damn layers of clothes essentially and only had my face, neck and fingers exposed - stripped and washed/technu-ed the protruding parts, then showered, then prayed to jeebus - i'm blaming jeebus :)

God hates you.

...and a vindictive one at that - no sooner do i cut back from scratching my balls all day to just half the day and i get the roaring flu

i know such lovely things

fluetry

claws in the shapes of half-circles, faces in the moon :moondance:

tick-tock-tick-tock...

lemme guess, you're a bigger fan of the first book, which, unlike the newer one, ain't so much preachy talking as the good'ole in-out, in-out n' drinking hebrew-vino n' tow-choking people on the head? :)

naw, it's just nice to see such a nasty guy get some payback while all the rest of the aholes of the world seem to live it up w/ no punishmnet. :wave:

Watching other folks live a better life than yours can suck if you don't rise above the behaviors that put you in your present position in the first place. If you do rise up, another's happiness becomes a good thing rather than an object of envy. Rather than bringing you down, it lifts you up.

Wishing ill to befall others invites it into your house as well. Maintaining a list of enemies for such a purpose wastes energy one could be using to improve their own situation. It makes one's spirit repulsive rather than inviting. The world has a keen sense for that. It responds accordingly.

mighty Bog seems to have changed his mind right quick n' let me out of the penalty box, so maybe i'm not so nasty afterall - woke up sans fever this morning, frolicked into work, and looks like it'll be grand weather for a (slow) walk around the lake this afternoon :)

it's also just possible the miracle of modern medicine is doing it's thing :P

mighty Bog seems to have changed his mind right quick n' let me out of the penalty box, so maybe i'm not so nasty afterall - woke up sans fever this morning, frolicked into work, and looks like it'll be grand weather for a (slow) walk around the lake this afternoon :)

it's also just possible the miracle of modern medicine is doing it's thing :P

See - He is most merciful. Even to you :-)