Wet Tee Shirt Contest

allthumbs

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are . . . you gotta tell me something . . . I mean, seriously, I'm tellin' you, this is the first time that any of my girlfriends and I have ever met anybody bluey from Hollywood . . . I mean . . . really my girlfriend Jim and Ian and . . . Aynsley and Bob and . . . Frank . . . I mean, none of us . . . we've never . . .

Faggots look elsewhere
Task suffer from homophobia, please contact your psychiatrist for new rx.

Trask's just overcompensating, pretty typical repressive behavior if you ask me. The OTT Republican viewpoint, the gun ownership issues, the odd reference to "ragheads", it's all a front.

It's OK Trask, we're your friends, we understand, you can just come out and tell us you're gay.

BTW: You should find out who Alan Turing was.

Ade, in regards to Alan Turing, founder of computer science, mathematician, philosopher, codebreaker, strange visionary and a gay man before his time: I have no comment. What's your point?

That your sounding off about "Faggots" on a piece of technology invented by one. Maybe you should just be grateful. Or are you truely as dumb as you are narrow minded?

Mr. Trask not dumb, he just doesn't wealice how many gay friend he have.

And you, my friend, are neither clever nor funny. You're an offensive little fuck. I thought I'd inform you before you go through the effort of creating additional characters based on some other racist stereotype.

Harry Pi and his "Wealice" was funny! hahaha.gif

It is a stretch to claim that jokes relating to accents or foreign customs is racism. I think this country's gone nuts on the subject of "racism." If you choose not to find differences between people humorous once in awhile, and instead you decide that all such jokes are "racist," then I think you have lost your ability to laugh.

Shit, we'll have to discard Shakespeare among others if we decide to be rigorous about eliminating jokes about accents, customs, etc. of different groups of people.

It is a stretch to claim that jokes relating to accents or foreign customs is racism.

Oh, I'm sorry. Yes, such attempts at humor CAN be funny....when the punchline is something other that just a jab at somebody's effort to adapt to a new language. There is a difference between a cute ethnic joke and what we have here. What's so damn funny? What's the difference between what we're reading here and, say, a joke about the color of somebody's skin, the shape of his eyes, or the size of his lips? But I suppose that if it doesn't bother YOU then that makes it OK to post on a public forum.

Whatever. I'm personally not offended, just embarassed for you. If you were to speak that way in front of one of my Asian friends, I'd apologize for you. If you were to speak that way in front of my Chinese nieces, it would require enormous restraint on my part not to beat your eyes shut.