New V13

Dru

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget "Bad Taste" and the classic "Dead Alive", which perhaps the goriest hilarity ever produced. My favorite scene is the fat Uncle taking a piss. If you pay attention, you can hear his kidney stones hitting the bowl. And don't forget the kick-ass priest giving it to the teenage zombies, or the shoulder-slung lawn mower zombie party clear-out/blood bath scene. TOO funny.

You're missing out if you haven't seen Dead Alive. I think it may be the funniest movie I have ever seen. Pure creative genious. Meet the Feebles is funny in idea, but when actulized, it is pretty lame.

Wanna see two quality films?

Check out David Lynch's early works, "The Alphabet, and The Grandmother"

And then see "Vulgar" by the guys that brought you clerks, dogman, etc... Not what you will expect! HCL.gif

when i was a kid, my friends and i went to the james bond film festival at the neptune, they showed all the movies in order back to back. we went in with a big bag of snacks and stumbled out, 16 hours later, completely destroyed. It would probably take a lot longer now, but i think the last flick was for your eyes only. i think that's still my fav. 007 movie, mostly because he kill some dude with a piton while prussiking a rope with his shoelaces ooo.gif