big reason cc is surviving

glassgowkiss

My bike need to have front fork and back shock rebuilt (front is leaking oil), plus a ton of other fixes at the moment. I am also tired of cleaning mud from my teeth. I spent roughly just over 40 days biking last year, and at least half of it was in the rain. Again- after a while- totally unfun!

The best two years of my life were in AZ. I miss the sun as much as you. But business wise Las Vegas is rocking but not property wise they have taken a bath but one person's problem is another person's solution. Good luck.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bike need to have front fork and back shock rebuilt (front is leaking oil), plus a ton of other fixes at the moment. I am also tired of cleaning mud from my teeth. I spent roughly just over 40 days biking last year, and at least half of it was in the rain. Again- after a while- totally unfun!

Fully Americanized, lol!

great, wtf is it a ski site or climbing site? Want to spray how great skiing is- wtf? who gives a shit about a sport, where a fat chick can be better at it then me!
Skiing is the higher form of descending a snow-capped mountain. At least in one of it's various forms. Thus, part of climbing. Skiing is definitely a major contributor to mountaineering.

Just think, in a few months you'll be in Vegas bitching about how hot it is and how much your cactus balls hurt on MtSprayWhiners.cum...

great, wtf is it a ski site or climbing site? Want to spray how great skiing is- wtf? who gives a shit about a sport, where a fat chick can be better at it then me!
Skiing is the higher form of descending a snow-capped mountain. At least in one of it's various forms. Thus, part of climbing. Skiing is definitely a major contributor to mountaineering.

Just think, in a few months you'll be in Vegas bitching about how hot it is and how much your cactus balls hurt on MtSprayWhiners.cum...

:lmao:

CC.com has survived because they were the first climbing spray board in the NW, they updated there software to be fun and interactive, the moderators are not political or issue motivated, characters wanted and tolerated....where else could you spray the $#!t that you do! :poke:

If it were not for the weather all the californacators and eastcoasters would be live'n here

If you don't like the weather on the west side jump to east side :rolleyes:

The GO to Climbing board :tup: CC.com :rawk:

Edited by LUCKY