A Gift for the Caveman

dave

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

“I think it is gay to be ….”” Your dick is in your butt””Bring it on loser”. “I'd be happy to rid the earth of your filth.” “Pussy! If most of you people were lying there bleeding in front of me because of a stupid judgement call I would walk on by. Most end up as coward tail between the legs walk offs, proving how much guts you really have. we can determine who is king of the hill. I'd be ready to bash your face in if you want to meet any time. Fucking loser. It's not like I need a reason to hate you anyway. Sometimes I think if some idiot jackass falls to his death or serious injury near me I might just - asess the situation and if I decide he\she is a fuckwad leave them for death and walk on by. you are the typical punk ass I had delight to kick their teeth out in school. Listen fuckwad hippy I don't like you Shut up before I hurt you next time I see you”

To clarify, the above text is pasted from Senor Caveman's previous posts. I do not speak the Caveman's dialect, though I have heard it spoken by drunk east coast police officers slapping me around in the back of their car as well as INS officers 25 miles from here. In fact I have a very hard time understanding the langauge, and tend to avoid places where it is spoken.

As for the Toughman Contest referrred to on the post I was kicked off, I'm a lover not a fighter...

And being kicked off the thread I started? Ironic as I never threatened anyone with as much as a wet noodle, just received threat after threat...and pasted and posted what I read...

Incidentally, who looks more like a caveman? Ciao for now, I am going climbing with the Caveman!