A Scout is:

tvashtarkatena

Not knowing when to stop, she screams, “look at me, look how smart I am, look how stupid you are”. All the while the parents from Berkley are oblivious that little precious princess could ever do anything wrong. … If anyone interferes or brings up the annoying little brat, she goes into full on temper tantrum, legs and arms flailing. Screaming, “It’s my party”... “I want a pony and I want it NOW, daddy”. It just gets so damn annoying that you wonder when someone will just dope-slap that spoiled little bitch. :wave:

Haha, that so totally supports your rant, because you like, called him a girl. What an insult, cuz girls are so... I dunno, you finish the sentence for me Dave, I'm sort of curious where you were going with that bit.

Boy, girl, either one can be a spoiled little princess/prince. Same, same...

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not knowing when to stop, she screams, “look at me, look how smart I am, look how stupid you are”. All the while the parents from Berkley are oblivious that little precious princess could ever do anything wrong. … If anyone interferes or brings up the annoying little brat, she goes into full on temper tantrum, legs and arms flailing. Screaming, “It’s my party”... “I want a pony and I want it NOW, daddy”. It just gets so damn annoying that you wonder when someone will just dope-slap that spoiled little bitch. :wave:

Haha, that so totally supports your rant, because you like, called him a girl. What an insult, cuz girls are so... I dunno, you finish the sentence for me Dave, I'm sort of curious where you were going with that bit.

i think dave is more or less playing trashes stupid gave, i've hung with dave and he is good people. not saying pat isn't cause i don't know him so therefore have zero expectations for the guy who obviously doesn't have to work too hard considering he has a pretty high post count and i doubt he's filling his wallet glueing metal and lightbulbs together.

I'm sure Dave is just fine, and I wasn't rising to Pat's defense, just roaming in my poke-fun-at-stupid-things-people-say mode. That insult some guy by calling him a girl thing always irritates me. Oh, and just to be clear, that's not any kind of an official moderator reaction, just me personally.

I'm sure Dave is just fine, and I wasn't rising to Pat's defense, just roaming in my poke-fun-at-stupid-things-people-say mode. That insult some guy by calling him a girl thing always irritates me. Oh, and just to be clear, that's not any kind of an official moderator reaction, just me personally.
Well, I did considerconsider just calling him a spoiled brat, but he definately takes it to the spoiled teen princess level. If only they'd just BANZ him already. Pretty hard to just ignore the screaming, rantings of a self indulgent toddler when he/she keeps bawling & chest beating on virtually every thread. Mommy & daddy just see little Eddy Hascal as an angel who does no wrong. I wish he was not so annoying but you know how that wishing thing goes...

Nice fucking weather forecast for Snoqualmie Pass today. Fucking spot on.

Fuckers.

Do I hear a note of sarcasm? Throw some poop at his almajesty, it usually give me a quick laugh...

I guess I missed out on a lot of excitement here while missing out on the clear skies and supposed lack of precip elsewhere

Nope, same shite, dif. day...

Another unsolicited quote from his fan base "This site used to be fun till he (trashmaniac) showed up and ruined it"

Lol do people really PM you just to whine about a poster? Why you? Are you the official anti-tvash spokesman or something? How about you guys just ignore him? Lol Jesus Christ its like grade school in here. Even my 10 year old daughter knows how to ignore someone she doesn't like. Isn't there a whole "ignore user" function? Somebody call the fucking waaaambulance already, jeez

Right?

At the end of the day, it's all just spray. All fun and games till someone get's keyboard carpel tunnel syndrome.

Yes, but not really. We have seen cc.com threads lead to law enforcement actions and changes in land manager practices. I, personally, have received a death threat in response to a cc.com argument. Friends have been made and lost. What we say here is real.

At the end of the day, it's all just spray. All fun and games till someone get's keyboard carpel tunnel syndrome.

Yes, but not really. We have seen cc.com threads lead to law enforcement actions and changes in land manager practices. I, personally, have received a death threat in response to a cc.com argument. Friends have been made and lost. What we say here is real.

:tup:

that's weird, i have befriended moderators. i have gained Facebook friends. i have hooked up with climbing partners, and i can be a fuker on here. shit tvash is one of my facebook friends. joseph healy has stayed at my house, i went to his dads birthday party and met his family ( great people). wondering what the hell happened to joseph ;). what the hell did you do to get a death threat mattp?

if people take this shit seriously they have serious mental issues. at the end of the day, all bullshit aside i have a beer with anyone of you assholes.

and mattp what's the percentage of "fights gone bad" to just "slinging shit"?

The percentage of "fights gone bad" is small, Pink. But the consequences can, never-the-less, be real. I too have befriended cc.com moderators or the nemesis's thereof. I've maintained 10 year friendships with posters who I fundamentally disagree with as well as those with whom I totally agree. And, in addition, third parties outside our little circus may draw completely different lessons than what we thought we were posting.

Entertaining as it may be, what we post here does, in fact, matter.

The percentage of "fights gone bad" is small, Pink. But the consequences can, never-the-less, be real. What we post here does, in fact, matter.

i def. agree people could be a bit kinder around here... perhaps there should be a new manifesto/disclaimer written for spray stating it's all for fun.

i wonder how much money business' have lost cause of people spraying at work ;)

The percentage of "fights gone bad" is small, Pink. But the consequences can, never-the-less, be real. I too have befriended cc.com moderators or the nemesis's thereof. I've maintained 10 year friendships with posters who I fundamentally disagree with as well as those with whom I totally agree. And, in addition, third parties outside our little circus may draw completely different lessons than what we thought we were posting.

Entertaining as it may be, what we post here does, in fact, matter.

i thought u were a moderator, and when i find out who banned flying pig shits gonna go down ;)