A Scout is:

tvashtarkatena

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder why any time anyone ever tries to enact social progress,

"progress" LOLZ

you think the social world of 1950 is better than today? holy shit, you shoulda grown up in south carolina w/ me, even in the '70s! :noway:

What you guys want is "progress". Always. Gotta love the propaganda.

How's that war on poverty going, BTW? Any progress yet?

you think the social world of 1950 is better than today? holy shit, you shoulda grown up in south carolina w/ me, even in the '70s! :noway:

What you guys want is "progress". Always. Gotta love the propaganda.

How's that war on poverty going, BTW? Any progress yet?

i notice you didn't answer the question :) i grew up hearing the word "*" everyday, and not in a cheeky, ironic way, a fucking dirty, dirty serious way - you think that's better than today?

as to the war on poverty, well, umm, like, compared to a hundred years ago things are better by most standards you'd care to use - would you rather they not? i'm not sure that anyone was thinking economic inequality could be utterly gotten rid of, but minimizing the gap between rich and poor doesn't seem a half-bad goal. what's your ideal world look like?

Today's conservative movement is actually a hyper radical departure from the liberal democracy we've been trying to build together for a couple of hundred years, now. Destroying the church/state barrier alone violates THE fundamental idea of America - the world's first secular democracy in modern times. THAT was the innovation, the departure from a shittier past, and these cuntz wanna return to that shit.

Fuck that.

as to the war on poverty, well, umm, like, compared to a hundred years ago

LOL. How about compared to ummm like when LBJ set out to eliminate it. Compare $ thrown into it and the ROI. Progressives have big ideas and spend a lot of $ but that's about it.

Anyways I thought I was clear that it would be good to end on some agreement above? Really, I have not been active in the Scouts for over 25 years - no skin off my teeth what they do. I just don't like bullies and bullying (ACLU and TTK), which is pretty much what the BSA has faced for decades. DenaliDave calls it right - it's good to walk up and challenge a bully.

the "great society" wasn't a total bust, and to what extent it was, i'd blame the cock-sucking conservatives that made johnson so determined to "win" in vietnam, which ultimately scuppered the program - no vietnam, and it woulda been "johnsoncare"

progressives got us to the moon, didn't they? ended a race-war of south african proportions before it could get going. did in fact transform the vast inequities of the era of the robber-barons (even if you and your ilk have done a fine job of reversing that with the church of deregulation)

"bullying" fans of the kkk, now that's rich :lmao:

the "great society" wasn't a total bust, and to what extent it was, i'd blame the cock-sucking conservatives that made johnson so determined to "win" in vietnam, which ultimately scuppered the program - no vietnam, and it woulda been "johnsoncare"

progressives got us to the moon, didn't they? ended a race-war of south african proportions before it could get going. did in fact transform the vast inequities of the era of the robber-barons (even if you and your ilk have done a fine job of reversing that with the church of deregulation)

"bullying" fans of the kkk, now that's rich :lmao:

You are a smart guy, but drugs or something have addled your brains. :noway:

Anyways, enjoy your weekend. I'm hoping for ice and no snow slogging.

Boy, just keep your mouth shut and you'll be fine.

:lmao: yeah, that's the culture I want to live in

You know what I'm talking about Rob. But have your fun.

Can you not be a complete tool for even one second?

Pot = kettle black. Fuk'n tool... :wave:
When trashie infests a topic or thread it’s like going to the country club or company picnic and having some loud, obnoxious, know it all teenager that just won’t STFU. Continually bullying, cajoling and otherwise misbehaving. Not knowing when to stop, she screams, “look at me, look how smart I am, look how stupid you are”. All the while the parents from Berkley are oblivious that little precious princess could ever do anything wrong. … If anyone interferes or brings up the annoying little brat, she goes into full on temper tantrum, legs and arms flailing. Screaming, “It’s my party”... “I want a pony and I want it NOW, daddy”. It just gets so damn annoying that you wonder when someone will just dope-slap that spoiled little bitch. :wave:

It's like Raindawg on hippie gay steroids. Sure harsh's on my spray vibe, man... :provoke:

Apparently I've won free tix to another stalkabully concert. FW, meet Dave. I'll be posting another conditions report on the Freshiezone soon - another opportunity for you to stand up to Tvashie the Mean, Hero.

My parents are from NYC, BTW. I've never been to Berkley (School of Music)

Eventually you'll get a life, DD. Divorce can do that to you, but it ends at some point if you decide not to wallow in it. Good luck.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Apparently I've won free tix to another stalkabully concert. FW, meet Dave. I'll be posting another conditions report on the Freshiezone soon - another opportunity for you to stand up to Tvashie the Mean, Hero.

My parents are from NYC, BTW. I've never been to Berkley (School of Music)

Eventually you'll get a life, DD. Divorce can do that to you, but it ends at some point if you decide not to wallow in it. Good luck.

Right on cue, another bully tantrum. You just can't STFU, now can you?

Fan clubs are good. Ups the self esteem.

I'm more fan than idol - of the woman working in my garden right now.

Now if you'll excuse me, I think the coffee is on.

Enjoy your weekend, Dave.

Yes, you too, buddy.

I'm just finishing my coffee as well. Toughest decision today is which hawtie to go out with tonight. Hmm, the nurse from last weekend or a new first date with one of three options???

Honestly, I would love to ignore you but you just keep going on and on and on in such an arrogant and self flatulatory way that it just rubs on me. Perhaps, if you had an ounce of humility and/or were, like, nice to people here, it would not be so fawking annoying. Of course, you'd rather believe you are the center of the universe... even my personal life is all about you and how you control it. :rolleyes:

It would just be so refreshing to see you STFU once in a while but I realize your over inflated ego won't allow that. AKA your insecure inner child MUST prove something to everyone, I suppose. Carry on.

Well, Dave, you not too quick on the social cues so I'll spell it out for you as clearly as I can.

Controlling your personal life? Seriously?

That's crazy stalker talk. You're a tad bit overfixated with me, by your own admission. You've been a tool, and not a clever, interesting, or humorous one, since my first online interactions with you, for whatever reason. That puts you several rungs down from even FW, who at least coughed up a shined up turd now and then. I've been here before a couple of times on this site. It's weird, but hey, 7 billion hairless monkeys. Crazy's bound to happen. And you're one of the creeps.

The stalker's agenda's always the same here - to hound, or bully, if you will, another poster off the forum.

My last post was a pretty obvious hint that at least I've got bigger fish to fry than dealing with a stalker, particularly one that offers so little in the way of entertainment value. It was a suggestion that you, too, might put things in similar perspective.

So, I'm gonna keep doing what I want to do, and you do what you need to do, but whatever you're looking for from me, its simply not going to happen. I know what I'd do, but that's me.

Bye.

Well, Dave, you not too quick on the social cues so I'll spell it out for you as clearly as I can.

That's crazy stalker talk. You're a tad bit overfixated with me, by your own admission. You've been a tool, and not a clever, interesting, or humorous one, since my first online interactions with you, for whatever reason. That puts you several rungs down from even FW, who at least coughed up a shined up turd now and then. I've been here before a couple of times on this site. It's weird, but hey, 7 billion hairless monkeys. Crazy's bound to happen. And you're one of the creeps.

The stalker's agenda's always the same here - to hound, or bully, if you will, another poster off the forum.

My last post was a pretty obvious hint that at least I've got bigger fish to fry than dealing with a stalker, particularly one that offers so little in the way of entertainment value. It was a suggestion that you, too, might put things in similar perspective.

So, I'm gonna keep doing what I want to do, and you do what you need to do, but whatever you're looking for from me, its simply not going to happen. I know what I'd do, but that's me.

Bye.

LULZ, that's pretty rich. Anyone who gets tired of your incessant egotistical rants and bullying is a stalker. I guess that you makes you the NRA and the Boy Scouts number one stalker. Right out of the Fox Spin playbook.

I got yet another pm from one of your fans today. A highly respected, long time poster here told me. "I feel the same way about him, he is mean spirited and self agrandising, even the owners of this site don't like him."

How many times have you been banned for being an ass here now? I'd really enjoy nothing more than to never hear from you again but it's pretty hard when you post and post and post in every freakin forum.

Peace out, asscandle.

Bye.

LULZ, that's pretty rich. Anyone who gets tired of your incessant egotistical rants and bullying is a stalker. I guess that you makes you the NRA and the Boy Scouts number one stalker. Right out of the Fox Spin playbook.

I got yet another pm from one of your fans today. A highly respected, long time poster here told me. "I feel the same way about him, he is mean spirited and self agrandising, even the owners of this are don't like him."

How many times have you been banned for being an ass here now? I'd really enjoy nothing more than to never hear from you again but it's pretty hard when you post and post and post in every freakin forum.

Peace out, asscandle.

it's obvious trash has issues, mommy stroked his hair just a little too much when he was a boy, or maybe it was his priest... :blush:

Not knowing when to stop, she screams, “look at me, look how smart I am, look how stupid you are”. All the while the parents from Berkley are oblivious that little precious princess could ever do anything wrong. … If anyone interferes or brings up the annoying little brat, she goes into full on temper tantrum, legs and arms flailing. Screaming, “It’s my party”... “I want a pony and I want it NOW, daddy”. It just gets so damn annoying that you wonder when someone will just dope-slap that spoiled little bitch. :wave:

Haha, that so totally supports your rant, because you like, called him a girl. What an insult, cuz girls are so... I dunno, you finish the sentence for me Dave, I'm sort of curious where you were going with that bit.