Had Your Flu Shots Yet?

Kimmo

a bit of reading that ANY self-respecting climate change denier should read, and even off-white:

link

from article:

I doubt that anyone in Congress fully appreciates the plethora of “political” scientists who occupy the upper level positions at FDA and NIH and who have the capability of not funding projects that would scientifically analyze vaccine reactions.

actually, off-white, i'm wondering if you might be a bit of a climate change denier?

Edited by Kimmo

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a bit of reading that ANY self-respecting climate change denier should read, and even off-white:

link

from article:

I doubt that anyone in Congress fully appreciates the plethora of “political” scientists who occupy the upper level positions at FDA and NIH and who have the capability of not funding projects that would scientifically analyze vaccine reactions.

It's worse than that, scientists that have challenged the medical indu$try have been silenced.

micro_dees.jpg

They have a critical thinking vaccine for threads like this. Hard to cram more fundamentally and increasingly skewed bullshit into this many bits but conspiracy theorists always manage.

And really, the whole vaccine thing is just a cover for the chemtrails work, dontchaknow.

Hard to cram more fundamentally and increasingly skewed bullshit into this many bits but conspiracy theorists always manage.

can you be specific? you seem like a reasonable fellow, so i'd be interested to hear what you was as "skewed", perhaps in the last interview i linked to?

link

i only ask because i've noticed this pattern:

some people disagree in a rather emotive manner to any doubts about vaccine safety, but when questioned, either stop responding or continue emotive substanceless attacks.

What doesn't fascinate me about crap like this is all the glaringly obvious problems an individual like Kimmo could focus his anxieties and energies on. In a country of endless, manufactured global war, where the government is spying on all of us, and where we can be made to go away indefinitely...a country that has twice as many people in prisons than Mother Russia and 7 times more than China, those bastions of liberty and justice, why bother with the small potatoes?

I understand the borderline schitzoid need satisfied by being a conspiracy whistleblower, but it really isn't about being an agent of change, is it?

More about being a secret agent of change, I reckon.

What doesn't fascinate me about crap like this is all the glaringly obvious problems an individual like Kimmo could focus his anxieties and energies on. In a country of endless, manufactured global war, where the government is spying on all of us, and where we can be made to go away indefinitely...a country that has twice as many people in prisons than Mother Russia and 7 times more than China, those bastions of liberty and justice, why bother with the small potatoes?

I think Kimmo can walk and chew gum at the same time.