glassgowkiss

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

mormon undies

I am sure if elected, we would have been forced to wear them.

When I was a kid growing up in Utah, my parents acquired a se of the top secret "temple garmonts" from an ex-mormon. They always joked of dressing one of us kids up in them to go trick or treating around our very mormon neighborhood but figured that may be a bit too insulting so they just stuck with giving our next door neighbors 13 kids ice tea and other caffinated beverages. I'm sure they will burn in hell for those transgressions...

mormon undies

I am sure if elected, we would have been forced to wear them.

When I was a kid growing up in Utah, my parents acquired a se of the top secret "temple garmonts" from an ex-mormon. They always joked of dressing one of us kids up in them to go trick or treating around our very mormon neighborhood but figured that may be a bit too insulting so they just stuck with giving our next door neighbors 13 kids ice tea and other caffinated beverages. I'm sure they will burn in hell for those transgressions...

A former squash partner wore em. He didn't seem too concerned with secrecy when changing in the locker room. Hey, to each his own. I've got a problem with the religious talling others what to do, but if somebody wants to rock the holy underwear, thas coo.