9/11 explained

rob

Is it possible the 9/11 bombers were actually controlled by the C.I.A. using mind control drugs like this? FALSE FLAG!!!

http://www.naturalnews.com/036661_scopolamine_mind_control_drug.html

When inhaled or consumed, in other words, scopolamine can turn any person into a robot that will do whatever another person tells him to do, even if it means robbing his own house.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've spent a lot of time looking at the data, and I'm convinced that the 9/11 bombers actually did fly plains into the WTC and Pentagon. But why would they do that?? Because they "hate us for our freedom?" Not likely. But I'll get back to that.

First, factor in the weird narrative that the government pushes, which doesn't make sense. What are they hiding? Why are they afraid of the truth? Especially if the bombers really DID fly plains into the building. Why not just release the security cameras?

Because the government is making the story seem suspicious on purpose! Why would they do that? Why would they WANT to make people suspicious? Because they WANT people to come up with crazy conspiracy theories, the crazier the better, because that will prevent legitimate research into the true story. They did the same thing with aliens. So the government selectively changed key aspects of the account, hid the security cameras, etc. -- all to make it seem extra fishy.

It's classic stage sleight-of-hand -- the government is inventing holes in the story to keep people from investigating the truth: mind control drugs.

I wonder how deep this rabbit hole goes? OMG!

So I've spent a lot of time looking at the data, and I'm convinced that the 9/11 bombers actually did fly plains into the WTC and Pentagon. But why would they do that?? Because they "hate us for our freedom?" Not likely. But I'll get back to that.

First, factor in the weird narrative that the government pushes, which doesn't make sense. What are they hiding? Why are they afraid of the truth? Especially if the bombers really DID fly plains into the building. Why not just release the security cameras?

Because the government is making the story seem suspicious on purpose! Why would they do that? Why would they WANT to make people suspicious? Because they WANT people to come up with crazy conspiracy theories, the crazier the better, because that will prevent legitimate research into the true story. They did the same thing with aliens. So the government selectively changed key aspects of the account, hid the security cameras, etc. -- all to make it seem extra fishy.

It's classic stage sleight-of-hand -- the government is inventing holes in the story to keep people from investigating the truth: mind control drugs.

I wonder how deep this rabbit hole goes? OMG!

First of all there is no way that anyone could fly "plains" into any building. Second of all I watched it happen on CNBC. Third of all Al Qaida's best (other than bin Laden) had years to come and train in America to attack America. Fourth of all our government has a lot of really smart and dedicated people with the only goal of protecting our country and its people.

Edited by matt_warfield

OOh, you saw it on CNBC? Don't believe everything you see.

Anyway, I'm not disputing that they flew plains into the building. Did you see them NOT take mind control drugs? I didn't think so.

Your data is no better than mine.