RIP 9/11

kevbone

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prove that you exist. DO IT NOW.

Easy. At least 20 people on this board have met me and shook my hand. I could drive to your house and say hi. But nobody on here can even come close to saying that about Jesus/ Santa Clause or heaven forbid OBL.

got anything else?

That proves nothing. Your brain could have been harvested a long time ago and all that stimuli provided artificially.

Can you prove that isn't true?

Prove that you exist. DO IT NOW.

Easy. At least 20 people on this board have met me and shook my hand. I could drive to your house and say hi. But nobody on here can even come close to saying that about Jesus/ Santa Clause or heaven forbid OBL.

got anything else?

That proves nothing. Your brain could have been harvested a long time ago and all that stimuli provided artificially.

Can you prove that isn't true?

BTW there is a flaw in this argument...can you spot it?

Still waiting for evidence and or proof of that OBL was behind 9/11. Or better yet....proof that a plain hit the Pentagon? Pictures....links....anything.

airplane wheel at pentagon crash:

rim1.jpg

landing gear strut from same crash:

landinggear002.jpg

some more wreckage outside the pentagon:

757-americanlogo.jpg

and of course the eyewitness accounts:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001/sep/12/expertopinions.charlieporteronmensfashion

Afework Hagos, a computer programmer, was on his way to work but stuck in a traffic jam near the Pentagon when the plane flew over. "There was a huge screaming noise and I got out of the car as the plane came over. Everybody was running away in different directions. It was tilting its wings up and down like it was trying to balance. It hit some lampposts on the way in."

More on this site:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/1227842, and specifically regarding the pentagon here:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/debunking-911-myths-pentagon#bigplane

I'll leave you with this one:

Blast expert Allyn E. Kilsheimer was the first structural engineer to arrive at the Pentagon after the crash and helped coordinate the emergency response. "It was absolutely a plane, and I'll tell you why," says Kilsheimer, CEO of KCE Structural Engineers PC, Washington, D.C. "I saw the marks of the plane wing on the face of the building. I picked up parts of the plane with the airline markings on them. I held in my hand the tail section of the plane, and I found the black box." Kilsheimer's eyewitness account is backed up by photos of plane wreckage inside and outside the building. Kilsheimer adds: "I held parts of uniforms from crew members in my hands, including body parts. Okay?"

Read more: 9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - Pentagon - Popular Mechanics