Advice sought

olyclimber

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, I just ate over half a box of Duncan Hines yellow cake mix right out of the box. I just pop open the box and eat the powder with a soup spoon. I've told my wife not to buy the stuff but she doesn't listen. She gets upset that I always nosh it right out of the box, and cakes never get made. Anyway, everyfuckingtime I eat a box of this shit, in addition to my manboobs growing an inch I feel like puking. Can anyone advise what can mitigate the puking feeling? I can't stop eating it and she won't stop buying it.

Seriously. I might head down to finish off the box right now. Holy shit that's good stuff. I can't even imagine how bad that crap is for me, so I'll avoid reading the lack of nutrition labeling for now.

Help?

Just get a can of this to wash down all that cake mix

betty-crocker-coconut-pecan-flavoured-cake-frosting-1246-p.jpg

should lube up your gi tract just right so the mix can make it out the other end before it causes too much damage. Might want to install a seat belt on your toilet to prevent liftoff though.

• 2 weeks later...