Capitalism

kevbone

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Poverty is man made.

Poverty is human nature, wealth and opulence are manmade. Being in Africa right now, I can tell you that the lack of capitalism has not taken a hatchet to poverty in any way.

If all the wealth in the world was put to better use than greed we could house and feed the entire planet.

Poverty is man made.

kevbone...you know i love ya but....

OMG you're making me want to pull my hairout right now. you feel free to sell your house, move into a tent and re-distribute the proceeds

OMG you're making me want to pull my hairout right now. you feel free to sell your house, move into a tent and re-distribute the proceeds

but then how would he post on spray?

and shit... how would he climb in Tieton, without companies making luxury items like cams and slings for something useless like climbing while people are starving?

Log on to CC at the public library after he walked there. Duh :grin:

Log on to CC at the public library after he walked there. Duh :grin:

Who would pay for the library? In kevbone's world, everyone only gets $9000 a year.

Then we'd all have enough free time to spend our days lazily dancing around fields of flowers and butterflies to the sound of lutes while nature's glorious bounty provided the life of a King to one and all.
That is some of the most epic prose I've read on this site in quite a while, ever since we last heard from dear old Uncle Tricky. We are in desperate need of more of this type of lyrical notion here, so we can all just get along... :smirk:

That is some of the most epic prose I've read on this site in quite a while, ever since we last heard from dear old Uncle Tricky. We are in desperate need of more of this type of lyrical notion here, so we can all just get along... :smirk:

"what the fuck are you talking about?" :)

dudeandstrangersepia.jpg