Access Auction

pope

I remember an episode when two climbers (a Brit and a Coloradical) called some kind of press conference to announce that they were cutting off their trendy, braided hair for the purpose of:

(1) escaping an image by which they perceived themselves to be trapped;

(2) donating the clippings for an Access Fund auction.

I recall that a friend of mine was so inspired by this gesture, he decided to undergo adult circumcision SO THAT HE WOULD ALSO HAVE SOME CLIPPINGS TO DONATE to the Access Fund Auction.

What a swell idea. We should do this again....should organize a CC.com auction for the purpose of raising money for the Access Fund. Who has something they could donate? Lately I've felt trapped by my image.... I've got an old Everest Uni-Shell Gore-Tex Suit with a custom brown racing stripe I could donate. I've got an extra Big Lou mug I could throw in....who knows, if we raised enough money, maybe we could strong-arm a few bureaucrats into allowing power drills back in wilderness areas!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is RURP.

There you go, Schlangenschlurper, with your phony German talking again. I have think I have something for this so-called auction. How about approximately 15 bolt hangers with a slight desert patina found in a gas station restroom wastebasket in Eastern Washington. Perhaps they would make a nice addition to someone's Museum of Dubious Big Wall Activities collection.

RURP has spoken.

Ya, Herr Rurp, I vas noticing das you haf only four posts on das website gemacht. Somesing tells me das number exceeds dee number of bigwalls you haf klimbed. Ya, und how haf you come to be known as "Rurp"? Maybe your Mutter und Vater gave you for dee Geburtstag eine kleine Liebewurst, no? Maybe your equipment ist only for microseams suitable, ja? Ha ha. Ha ha ha ha ha! You Amerikanisher klimbers cause me much to laugh. Ya, und vas ist zo funny mit der bolt hangers? Maybe next time you vill dee lugnuts from eine Schoolbus ausgraben?

-------------------------------------------------

Mein Gesicht riecht wie Fisch.

This is RURP.

Schlangenspieler: Once again you show your ignorance of the German language. Many people in German-speaking countries learn to speak English quite young and quite well; much better than your weak attempts to ridicule foreigners. I think maybe you get your German from the Hogan Heroes. You have nothing to say so you make fun of parents and create little sausage jokes. You are incorrect: I am Rurp because I love Big Walls. Charlie: where is your Big Wall sense of humor? I am trying to help you deal with the senseless loss of bolt hangers. What do you do when you are climbing a Wall, a really Big one, and you come to the place where the Rauber has taken the hanger? You should laugh laut enough for your partner to hear and then apply a wired stopper over the bolt or maybe a favorite hook. Then you think, "thank you dubious rock thief for adding to my exciting Big Wall challenge" and then you go on. Just like that. And Schlangemann: So you think I am limited to four Big Walls? This is true, and then I eat lunch.

RURP has spoken.

Look, we're just trying to raise a little money here. Rurp, Schlanger: if you two want to carry on with this character assasination shit, folks might as well know the motivation. Look, Rurp and that ficking Euro used to be big-wall buddies, and a damn competent pair they were. They raced up the classics in emaculate style, banged out a handful of despos, then set to work on an open project in the Kichatnas....well, that's when the shit hit the fan. One night, Rurp thought he'd be cute and cut out the dorschel fin that seperated the two of them in the portaledge. Schlangenesser, no stranger to sweaty man love, had prefered the fabric between them, as it reminded him of the abundant glory holes one finds in the washrooms back home. Anyway, the ensuing tensions that mounted around these happenings eventually drove the wedge that split this legendary partnership...although you'd swear by the amount of attention they give each other that they'd like to 'biner into the same rope once again!

This is Rurp. Pope: you are a big fool. You are creating stories. I don't know you or the Sausage-want-to-be but you have contributed nothing with your last comments except to act again, like a big fool. Neither of you have enough personal character to be my "big wall buddy". So you are dismissed to join those other braying donkeys who add nothing to this site but ugly "vibes" and trashy talk.

RURP has spoken and I have not been to the Kichatnas.

This is RURP. Retrosaurus: you call me a fool. That is not very original; it is what I just called pope. You say I "lose"????? What have I lost? I am looking around here and I see nothing missing. I take my self too seriously? You are ignorant. I have no sense of humor? Then why are other people enjoying my Big Wall commentary? "Go home and choose another game"? I am home at the moment unless you mean "go home foreigner" at which point you will have to fight with Lamebone to fill out my deportation papers. "Another game"? Do you mean this silly web-site or Big Walls? Why would I take orders from some anonymous man on the internet. In summary, your rude little posting is full of baffling questions and holes. I see a way to improve your own life: a well-balanced Big Wall education.

RURP has spoken, and yes, pope IS A FOOL.

cool.gif" border="0 I see we are all hiding behind the anonymity of our fake names cool.gif" border="0 well bruthas, I couldn't read a post about big wall, sweaty man love without preachin' y'all some of my gospel. You see brutha's, corn-holin' yo' partner is no different than stealin' bolt hangers. You may say it's all in tha name of love- but no matt'a what, somebody's gettin' sodomized...So I'd like to offer you pentence- kneel down befo' this here Reverend and ask forgiveness... tha's right...open wider...perfect...now don't spit...savor the holiness. cool.gif" border="0

well, I have little in the way of everest suits or big lou mugs to give, but I am willing to donate my time for whatever purpose. (crag maintenence, other stuff, whatever) What the hell, I'd buy a big lou mug or a jim yoder pocket protecter too.

Whos with me?!

[ 12-11-2001: Message edited by: MysticNacho ]

quote:

Originally posted by Rev D. Wayne Love:
cool.gif" border="0
I see we are all hiding behind the anonymity of our fake names
cool.gif" border="0
well bruthas, I couldn't read a post about big wall, sweaty man love without preachin' y'all some of my gospel. You see brutha's, corn-holin' yo' partner is no different than stealin' bolt hangers. You may say it's all in tha name of love- but no matt'a what, somebody's gettin' sodomized...So I'd like to offer you pentence- kneel down befo' this here Reverend and ask forgiveness... tha's right...open wider...perfect...now don't spit...savor the holiness.
cool.gif" border="0

_____________________________________________I was thinking more along the lines of you getting down and playing the slobber-blues on my meat-whistle. tongue.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by EddieE:
Hey Nacho...you and those hamsters of yours have your own issues. Why don't you offer some lessons on speed duck taping?
[Moon]

First of all, EDDIE, its spelled "duct." Duck taping is a whole different issue. Second of all, you can kiss my deriere! Third, you can kiss my hamster's deriere! And last but not least, no one, I repeat NO ONE, is faster at duct taping hamsters than I, so why bother teaching?!

-MysticNacho

ugh, I even gag myself... shocked.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by MysticNacho:

First of all, EDDIE, its spelled "duct." Duck taping is a whole different issue. Second of all, you can kiss my deriere! Third, you can kiss my hamster's deriere! And last but not least, no one, I repeat NO ONE, is faster at duct taping hamsters than I, so why bother teaching?!

-MysticNacho

ugh, I even gag myself...
shocked.gif" border="0

What's all this talk of duct tape? All I can say is never tow another car using panty hose and duct tape.