Portland brew

sketchfest

As I recall, near the end of last week, there was conversation on this board about a Portland Pub club. I seem to remember the TG and few others were gonna be in town as well. Was a location ever decided? Was Pro-row the place, did anyone pick a time? Can anyone help a drun..I mean fellow CC-er out with some beer swilling directions.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Head down to the nearest Nature's, seek out six pack of Anderson Valley's winter beer (Solstice Ale, if DFA recalls correctly), head home, pop your favorite climbing vid in the VCR or grab your favorite printed climbing media or reference material, and plunk yourself down on the couch with a cap opener, the beer, and your climbing input of choice, and savor the warm, fuzzy feeling of passing into oblivion ... ahh.

quote:

Originally posted by Terminal Gravity:

How 'bout The Rose & Raindrop? They have my IPA, ESG and my personal favorite the Festivale. Plenty of room, not to much smoke and should be easy to get to for the westsiders but is still in SE.

Sure ... now you go and change your mind and make me look like a dick [laf]

Rose & Raindrop works for me .... willstrickland mentioned it to me a few times but we never made it in ... got to be honest I was really looking forward to a Grants Russian Imperial Stout on tap

I love getting told off by the barkeep, reeking like tobacco for a week, and having a dart thrown at my head by a pissed off bagpipe player in a skirt, but I guess I can forego the Horse's Ass for a night. Where the hell is the Rose & Drip .. sort of sounds like Sparky's over on Stark ... not that I have a problem with that.

[ 11-18-2002, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: Winter ]

holy jeebus, it's a decision on getting drunk, not massivily invasive brain surgery...let's just choose a place (and then one a you nice boy's telling me how to get there as i couldn't find my own ass if it weren't so close to my dick)...sometimes i think i should just give up and go back to drinking bud (note: clear invitation to make a thc-related joke there)

quote:

Originally posted by wdietsch:

quote:

I bet the R&R has that crazy Yakama beer of your youth.

YAKAMA .. what have you gone "native" on me? It's Yakima ... God rest Bert's sole cus I am sure his kidneys are all ready well perserved ....
[big Drink]
Are his shoes worn out or are they well "preserved"? I am sure it does his "soul" good to know you care about his "sole".

Spelling flame with two spelling errors (we'll assume for the sake of argument that "cus" is slang). Put the pipe down, its Miller time!

quote:

Rose & Raindrip...532 SE Grand...238-6996

I'll buy the first pitcher of Fest...that and a shot of Maker's (and a half rack of oysters) should be just about be enough for me.
[big Drink]

Sorry, Wdietsch; didn't mean to make you look like a dick (your words, not mine). I bet the R&R has that crazy Yakama beer of your youth.
[Wink]

A round of bourbon on TG!