Legalize it thread

tvashtarkatena

If I could get you into my tiki bar, I'll bet I'd have your signature on I-502 by the end of the evening. The mai tai is stronger than the kro bar. Hydraulic leverage and all that.

Beware Pat's mai tai. I'd have taken my underwear off, had I been wearing any.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's put it this way, granting full marriage equality for LGBT folks has got to hurt the Kristians WAY more than any threat of 'uncomfortable conversation'.

Soooooo satisfying...

Agreed! Although I had no dog in that fight, I was pleased with my vote and the result of the process. Fuck all fundies...

Let me just finished this particular sub-thread by stating that your opinions here have been well thought out, cogent, and compelling.
Thank you. As have yours, suh.

If I could get you into my tiki bar, I'll bet I'd have your signature on I-502 by the end of the evening. The mai tai is stronger than the kro bar. Hydraulic leverage and all that.
You might very well succeed. I would have to be on my guard, to be sure...

Hydraulic leverage... gonna have to remember that one... :brew:

Beware Pat's mai tai. I'd have taken my underwear off, had I been wearing any.
Ewwwwwwwwww... A mental image I did not need to have... pukeface.gif

the tiki bar has no effect on me as i spend all my time there in mortal terror of putting my head through into the kitchen :)

OK, after hijacking TTK's thread for the past 2-1/2 pages (sorry, Pat), I'll paddle against the drift and return to the topic at hand...

As I have said to Pat before, I do not have a dog in the I-502 fight, so I won't be signing any petitions (as if anyone has any doubt about that now, if they've been following along :) ). But my position on the issue of legalization is such that if I-502 comes up on the ballot, and the far right fundies haven't put some stupid restrictions in place that make no sense, I'll be in favor of passage. There, I said it!

Discuss.

OK, after hijacking TTK's thread for the past 2-1/2 pages (sorry, Pat), I'll paddle against the drift and return to the topic at hand...

As I have said to Pat before, I do not have a dog in the I-502 fight, so I won't be signing any petitions (as if anyone has any doubt about that now, if they've been following along :) ). But my position on the issue of legalization is such that if I-502 comes up on the ballot, and the far right fundies haven't put some stupid restrictions in place that make no sense, I'll be in favor of passage. There, I said it!

Discuss.

Oh shit, it's on the internets now. You might as well sign the petition.

PENIS!

The Russian's friend, a woman, told me recently that all my art pieces look like penises.

So I tried to make one that looked like a vagina.

It came out looking like a penis.

Breasts. I do breasts and ballz, too, but there does invariably seem to be a penis in the mix.

Ah, well. Those are the four basic shapes of things. You can build anything with them cleaved or combined. Need an ass? Squeeze two breasts together.

Pardon me, suh, but how is this discussion of penile shapeliness germane to the topic at hand...??

Or is this just an exercise in stream of consciousness...? :smirk:

BTW, I haven't done jack shit all day. I'm gonna have to put some effort toward the project tonight... :whistle:

The Russian's friend, a woman, told me recently that all my art pieces look like penises.

Patricium, not the russian one, that was the italian american and besides you guys started it that night :grin:

And it got loud apparently!

The entire neighborhood is still not on speaking terms with me!

Patricium, not the russian one, that was the italian american and besides you guys started it that night :grin:

And it got loud apparently!

The entire neighborhood is still not on speaking terms with me!

Howz come I never get invited to all the cool parties...??

Italo-Americana babes... Rússkij babes... This living out in the sticks just ain't all it's cracked up to be...