The $9.25 worm

Tyson.g

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dumbest food bet i ever saw was at my rehearsal dinner 'fore the wedding - my best man bet my fresh-in-the-army little brother a cool franklin that he couldn't drink a full bottle of worchester sauce in a minute.

it took all of 10 seconds to settle the dispute :)

got a picture of the process on my wall at school w/ a helpful caption to teach the kidz: "don't make meathead bets w/ meatheads"

:noway:

jesus, didn't you kids read "how to eat fried worms" when you were young(er)? you got to CHEW the motherfucker for the bet to count!

goldfish in your beer, on the other hand, is legit just to chug however, as i've noticed they tend to become deceased damn near instantly upon entering their new aquatic environment :)

goldfish in your beer, on the other hand, is legit just to chug however, as i've noticed they tend to become deceased damn near instantly upon entering their new aquatic environment :)
Now just how would you "notice" this??? No wait, I don't wanna know... :noway:

buddy dan's meathead friend took the drink-a-gallon-of-milk-in-a-hour challenge (which i've never heard of anyone succesfully managing) - they were in morocco at the time - they couldn't find cow milk so settled for the camel sort - didn't have a hotel room so it turned into a piece of street theater whereupon they collected a fair amount of cash from bemused bystanders - he made even more off the crowd when he began retching in a container and, in a frantic effort honor the spirit of the bet, began to re-imbibe the vomitus - alas, it was not to be, and he spent the next several days in the third world w/ the violent shits, thereby winning friends and gaining influence on every tightly packed bus they rode. none of this kept he from reattempting the challenge (unsuccesfully) 5 more times.

heard he's working for some senator now. his past is probably not a liability :)

buddy dan's meathead friend took the drink-a-gallon-of-milk-in-a-hour challenge (which i've never heard of anyone succesfully managing) - they were in morocco at the time - they couldn't find cow milk so settled for the camel sort - didn't have a hotel room so it turned into a piece of street theater whereupon they collected a fair amount of cash from bemused bystanders - he made even more off the crowd when he began retching in a container and, in a frantic effort honor the spirit of the bet, began to re-imbibe the vomitus - alas, it was not to be, and he spent the next several days in the third world w/ the violent shits, thereby winning friends and gaining influence on every tightly packed bus they rode. none of this kept he from reattempting the challenge (unsuccesfully) 5 more times.

heard he's working for some senator now. his past is probably not a liability :)

Lost to the toilet (projectile-fashion, orally) a chugged half-gallon of cold milk on a hot summer day.

Caught a swat from the family patron for the gluttony and wastefulness.

memories of goldfish-swallowin' frat boys

wait! you were there too! :lmao:

can't claim to have been anythign other than a bystander - the instict to test one's ability to consume revolting things is happily one i seem to have evolved away from :)

I saw a guy attempt a John Belushi and chug a fifth of JD in one long chug. He immediately grabbed a garbage can and puked so hard he burst the blood vessels in both eyes. For the next week he walked around with blood red, demonic eyes.

A kid in my high school jugged a fifth of vodka. He was so out of it afterwards his drunk friends put him in the car trunk for the ride home.

When the opened it up to let him out, he was dead.

Alcohol killed a fair number of fellow students during my high school years. The most spectacular was a head on collision between a van full of high school drunks going 130 mph and a car going 50...do the math. There wasn't much left to clean up.

Then there was the guy who hit a wall at 60 mph on his motorcycle. He lived...sort of.

And the neighbor kid who fell off a beach cliff and died.

That was before his brother was killed riding on the fender of a car...that hit a tree.

I could go on, but you get the point.

A kid in my high school jugged a fifth of vodka. He was so out of it afterwards his drunk friends put him in the car trunk for the ride home.

When the opened it up to let him out, he was dead.

Alcohol killed a fair number of fellow students during my high school years. The most spectacular was a head on collision between a van full of high school drunks going 130 mph and a car going 50...do the math. There wasn't much left to clean up.

Then there was the guy who hit a wall at 60 mph on his motorcycle. He lived...sort of.

And the neighbor kid who fell off a beach cliff and died.

That was before his brother was killed riding on the fender of a car...that hit a tree.

I could go on, but you get the point.

buzz killer? :)

and thread drift besides - let's stay on the subject of nasty shit people will eat for no good goddamn reason!