HELP

allthumbs

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i gave candy to the kiddies until 9:00pm when they quit coming around. then i closed shop and hit the icehouse tallboys! [big Drink]

i fully expect the remains of the pumpkins my wife and i carved to be littering the streets by morning. hell, if the little shits in the neighborhood don't get on it, i may have to destroy them myself! [laf][laf]

i like halloween. gotta appreciate the innocence of kids having fun by getting dressed up, going nuts and consuming mass quantities of sugar.

Apparently, the Amazing household received many small treat-beggars; so many, in fact, that the Missus had to put the Hershey's Dark bars in the bowl to fill it up more (the Darks were set aside by the Doctor, and it was understood that they would only be offered as backup in case the rest of the Hershey's Miniatures ran low). Thankfully, none of the little twits took any of the Darks, leaving several tasty snacks for DFA.

The Doctor, fortunately, was out enjoying the rrrrocking sounds of Hot Water Music pummeling his eardrums, and was not subjected to any freeloading costumed hooligans.

Halloween sux.