• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by iain:

quote:

Originally posted by fern:

I already have the jacked pickup. anyone know where I can get a deal on a sled?

if you're referring to some unimog again you've got it all wrong. A Ford F-350 with mudslingers or similar makes this picture.
[Wink]
Stickers of famous Nascar numbers on the back and a mirror-polished rear differential are brownie points.

the unimog is snoboy's not mine. I got my own wheels.

Cavey hurt my feelings.

P.S. I think 'bilers are the hottest most rugged men on the planet. Everytime I see one, I wanna get my hands and tounge inside their greasy one-pieces and get nasty till we pass out from the fumes.

[ 10-29-2002, 12:50 PM: Message edited by: E-rock ]

quote:

The sooner they all go to four cycle engines a lot of these problems you legitimate backcountry users have about them will go away.

The particular type of socioeconomic culture that gives rise to ORV's as recreation, never.

This sums it up, but I believe that the manufacturers look at their businesses from the perspective of "what markets can we sell our 2-cycle engines into?" Motorcycles, jetskis, snowmobiles are 2-stroke engine delivery systems. [Wazzup]

I use 2 cycle engines at work. They do put out a lot of nasty exhaust. I think that anyone who uses a two cycle engine as their only form of outdoor recreation is a little dumb and also kind of lazy, however I don't get too worked up about snow machines, and I wouldn't say no if a snowmobiler gave me a tow up a logging road.