Shameless Self Promotion

tvashtarkatena

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

334,000 to be exact, per the KUOW website. But that's all KUOW listeners, not just for the Weekday program.

Go for it, Bone! THIS IS YOUR BIG CHANCE TO GET THE TRUTH OUT ABOUT OBL AND 911.

Or truth about you.

LOL. Kevbone complaining that someone else has a too many posts on cc.com? that's funny.

Maybe you could call in and ask what the ACLU is doing about chemtrails.

Edited by rob

334,000 to be exact, per the KUOW website. But that's all KUOW listeners, not just for the Weekday program.

Go for it, Bone! THIS IS YOUR BIG CHANCE TO GET THE TRUTH OUT ABOUT OBL AND 911.

Or truth about you.

LOL. Kevbone complaining that someone else has a too many posts on cc.com? that's funny.

Maybe you could call in and ask what the ACLU is doing about chemtrails.

Nice...putting words in my mouth...pretty common around these parts. When have I complained about too many posts? Maybe you should go back and actually read what I wrote. Just maybe.

Having fun researching and framing my ideas for the show.

Bone, I don't think chemtrails, while aviation related, will make it past the call screeners, but you can sure try.

Try a.m. radio...you'll get right on.

You won't find me there, however, so I'm afraid revealing to the world that I have pieces of the missile that struck the Pentagon on 911 in my basement (they make great lamps) might not be an option this time around. That's what the innernutz are for...until the government shuts it down, that is.

Sometimes a sniper rifle trumps a scatter gun.

There are only so many points you can make per minute on the radio before they all start to run together in a Keroacian stream of brown noise.

I've got to slooooowwwwww it on down, next time.

The show kind of rambled, but I guess that's the nature of radio. It also would have been more fun to answer audience questions directly.

Other than that...it was super fun!

That 'junk' quote was from Rob's dad LOL.

Yeah, the pre-crime thing is sooooo awesomely federal govt. You can imagine the security appropriations committee spurting over that shit. If they can keep Cruise from giggling on camera maybe he'll become a celeb spokesman for it.

Did you just fake a smile? SIR, DID YOU JUST FAKE THAT SMILE???

sounds like ginger has been blackbaged :)

Ginger finally made it on, and the 15 seconds of stuff she got to say was actually really informative.

Yeah, she wasn't on for very long, but she really knew what she talking about, from my perspective.

(I'm listening to the podcast right now, and she just signed off)

Things we've sued the TSA for:

Air marshals handcuffing a deranged man next to a 1st class passenger of Indian descent, then arresting that passenger because he was watching "too closely" and confiscating his phone so he couldn't even call his wife (who was also on the flight).

Handcuffing and abusively interrogating a college student for 5 hours because he had some Arabic flash cards in his pocket.

Handcuffing and interrogating a women from Malaysia who'd just requested a wheelchair (she'd just had major surgery) and who was also travelling with her 14 year old daughter.

Handcuffing and interrogating an Iraqi born US citizen because he had a "I will not remain silent" T shirt on (in English and Arabic). This guy translated the first Iraqi constitution for US officials, BTW.

Putting a commercial pilot through extra screening every time because a co-worker reported him for 'retrofitting his car to hold a bomb' (he removed a broken seat from this beater Mazda). His real crime, of course, was converting to Islam after marrying a Muslim.

Handcuffing and detaining a Ron Paul's Director of Development for carrying $4700 in cash (perfectly legal). IE..playing FBI agent when you really just need to stick to airport security screening.

We've filed a 10 plaintiff lawsuit against the TSA - they're all on the No Fly List. One US citizen/combat vet is stuck in (Bumfuck) Egypt, another citizen/vet in Colombia. They won't even let him fly to Mexico...and he'd kinda like to know why not.

We've sued the shit outta that agency, and they have come through with some reforms, but they also keep making new shit up.