Occupy Wall Street Videos

olyclimber

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't find being fucked up the ass without vaseline by large banks and worthless corporations like Goldman Sachs very funny at all. I also don't find funny that demonstrators are being roughed up by police. I think your sense of humor is on parr with people who make fun of people with handicap. so lough away assclown.

I don't find being fucked up the ass without vaseline by large banks and worthless corporations like Goldman Sachs very funny at all. I also don't find funny that demonstrators are being roughed up by police. I think your sense of humor is on parr with people who make fun of people with handicap. so lough away assclown.

I'm loughing.

I'm loughing.

:lmao:

So's he... :smirk:

jack.parr.jpg

*NSFW* WARNING

Since we seem to just be posting random videos, here's a public service announcement. It may be from youtube, but you should note this is probably NOT SAFE FOR WORK. Yeah, I'm talking to you Sobo...

[video:youtube]

I'm unclear on the procedure, I think maybe she should check for me. You know, just to be safe.

*NSFW* WARNING

Since we seem to just be posting random videos, here's a public service announcement. It may be from youtube, but you should note this is probably NOT SAFE FOR WORK. Yeah, I'm talking to you Sobo...

Well, thanks for the warning OW, but that was clearly NOT what I was expecting. I feel so... cheated.