• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   12/08/21

Thanks for visiting Cascadeclimbers.com.   Yep, we are still going!    Just put a new coat of paint on the site. Still the same old community of climbers, skiers, and people who love to get outdoors. Hope you had a great 2021, and wish you the best for 2022 and beyond.  Thanks again for stopping by.
Sign in to follow this  
EWolfe

Obvious - Post on Another Forum

Yep, the thread started by "Guests" railing against Jon is gone. I called him out on it (my post got deleted as well), and he gets on my wedding thread and posts this:

Eric [MisterE]

Skip your wife should hear about your internet abuse and stalking over many years. 50+ obsessive internet posts against A##!@%& and several others over 15 years on about 10 different forums and blogs. Profane, hatred, threats, allegations.

Doug should also know. Will send to both.

LOL! Love that they have a Dan filter over there, too.

OOOO! "50+ posts over 15 years"! OMG, that's like THREE a year! How obsessive of me! What a tool. My new wife had a sense of humor about it, though - here's what she wrote in response to him:

Well.... Since a total stranger is ranting and making stupid accusations... Thanks for the heads up. I never imagined E was such an insidious bastard. I'll certainly file for a divorce the very moment the sun rises over the courthouse on the 'morrow. Doug,... are you with me?

Hahahahahahahh ;) Thanks for a good laugh "guests".