Bob_Clarke

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by sexual chocolate:

There's a fellow I know who has a "poop pictorial" of fellow climbers. One series shows his partner in the port-a-ledge before, during, and after, complete with full poop bag in hand!
[laf]

That cracks me up. I'd pay to see that in an art gallery. Are they polaroids?

Maybee it's because I work in construction and drop the load in a porta-john more often than in my own house but this phobia of public defication is strange to me. I don't concider myself an out of the closet pooper but next time you need a little confidence in the stall try these tips....

The turd burgler: When the door rattles just pick from the following responces...

a. Just a minute longer , I have some paperwork to file.

b. Hang on, I'm getting the seat warm for ya.

c. Grunt with a prolonged Uhhhhg. They usually go away then.

Escapee:

a. Bet you wish yours was gas powered too.

b. Now thats how I spell relief.

Watermelon:

a. Say outloud "Thats it, I hate these pagers!" just before it drops. People will think you just deep six'd your pager instead.

b. If you think you might drop a splasher, lay an extra seat sheild in the bowl, it will soften the landing.

Just to stay on-topic: Just got back from my Safe Haven where both an Escapee and a JailBreak were part of my P**p Experience. Didn't bother with the Courtesy Flush, as no one else p**ps there. I am an Out of the Closet Pooper and strode proudly from my Safe Haven, copy of Winston Churchill's "Memoirs of the Second World War" under my arm!

Greg W

The bathrooms in my barracks during basic training at Ft. Benning not only lacked doors on the stalls but lacked stalls as well. After chow it was a mad race to get to the barracks for some alone time before the infamous Heissler made it there. One foul human being with a stench far worse than mustard gas. Once the line started forming the magazine was more for deflecting eye contact then reading.

Couple of friends of mine, the Newell Bros. (also known as the Stool Brothers) love to leave their calling card at parties:

Dry Docking: throwing a handful of toilet paper into the bowl prior to crowning so your "ship" stays afloat. Then walk away leaving it moored.