General Anouncement

texplorer

um, not to sound like your grandpa, but what the HELL does this have to do with climbing???

look, i don't really care what people choose to do with their own lives - that's your decsicion - however please keep it to yourself and don't get others involved in it. Reading some of these threads, one would get the idea that the climbing community is a bunch of faggots, perverts and other sexual degenerates...not to mention that this is a public forum which KIDS might be reading...I'd rather not have my 10-year old kid sister read this shit...

~mr. Grumpy Conservative...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by russki82:

um, not to sound like your grandpa, but what the HELL does this have to do with climbing???

look, i don't really care what people choose to do with their own lives - that's your decsicion - however please keep it to yourself and don't get others involved in it. Reading some of these threads, one would get the idea that the climbing community is a bunch of faggots, perverts and other sexual degenerates...not to mention that this is a public forum which KIDS might be reading...I'd rather not have my 10-year old kid sister read this shit...

~mr. Grumpy Conservative...

Tex is just a guy? looking for his real self. It was a long road in the west until he found the true calling. He is a climber going through a life changing moment. If you want CC.com PG go to Summitroast.com. You should watch what your kid are viewing on the computer. [big Grin]

I guess the saying is true... Two things come from Texas: Steers and Queers... And, I don't think Texplorita (FKA Texplorer) ever had horns...

Yeeeaaahhh...

Congratulations on finally finding your true identity... I'm sure you'll fit in fine here in Eugene. The manly womyn will be knocking on your door for some good 'ole Texas horsecock anytime now...

Christ...if I wanted to see/hear about this shit, I'd take a stroll down the Fenway...

well, I guess that's the annoying thing about the Web - you have all your "freedoms" to say whatever the hell you want and no one can do anything about it. Freedom of expression...bla bla...but why in a forum for climbing? The Internet is a big place...if you want to discuss your desire for masculine women, there are PLENTY of other places to do it...THIS shouldn't be one of them!!

"Reading some of these threads, one would get the idea that the climbing community is a bunch of faggots, perverts and other sexual degenerates...not to mention that this is a public forum which KIDS might be reading...I'd rather not have my 10-year old kid sister read this shit..."

Do you always use words like "shit" and "faggot" to express your distaste with topics like shit and faggots? And anyway, aren't these folks talking about a dyke, not a faggot, anyway? Do you kiss your 10-year-old sister with that mouth, buster? [Razz]