SK - Portrait of a Willing Partner

Greg_W

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Back atcha ropegun!!!! You rock! [rockband] I have to say I had an amazing trip to washington this weekend.. I need to say thank you to Gregw For a Awsome day climbing saterday, Tex and Highlander fo letting me top rope and play on DAMNATION CRACK wich totaly spanked [Wink] me, but I now love [big Grin] To anna for being the kick as driver woman, and and all arround buddy!!! [big Grin] To erik for bringing the party to our camp site along with the Jim Beam [Wink] and his friends too [big Grin] Mr. Natrual and AA for the good times at givlers and comming to our little party. shred and mtnrgr for the camp sight fire wood and all the fun, Gorden and his family for all the R&D support and joining our little party... For all of you who missed out [Razz]

I guess we will see you next time [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

16 men on a dead man's chest me boys!
[big Grin]

From RL Stevenson's Treasure Island.

There is a small Island in the British Virgin Islands called Dead Chest Island. According to legend, Bluebeard the pirate dumped 16 mutinous crewmen on this island with nothing but a bottle of rum.

Yeah, that one. Not as far as I know, but picked up a book that has more updated information than I had seen before. So I am hoping it has some new data. As an engineer it totally intrigues me. The whole design of the complex seems to get more involved and diabolical the more they look.